Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-04-2017, 09:40 PM   #1
mohamedselim
Technophile
mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Xiaomi redmi 5+ ,kindle Voyage etc
Could i display authors in cc when connected to cs(directly)without first letters?

Could i display authors in calibre companion (directly) without the first letters that appear first in content server navigation?
So if i click authors in calibre companion when connected to content server, the authors names are displayed as for example:
Anne kimberly
Issac azimov
Instead of
A
B
C
(One level navigation to author names directly)
If so how to do that?
Thanks alot

Last edited by mohamedselim; 08-04-2017 at 10:44 PM.
mohamedselim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 04:22 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
First-letter grouping in the content server is controlled by calibre. See calibre Preferences / Sharing over the net / Advanced tab / Maximum number of ungrouped items in OPDS feeds. Set it to a large number, or set it to zero to disable first letter grouping entirely.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert