Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 01:50 AM   #1
GreyNomad
GreyNomad began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Is there a way to set reader default to flow mode?

I have tried the new paged mode in the reader, but I prefer the old flow mode. I've looked for a way to set the default mode back to flow, but can't find anything. Have I missed something, or is there no way to set the default mode?

If there is not, it would be nice to have a Tweak to do this.
GreyNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
click the button with the yellow scroll icon in the top right corner of the viewer.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #3
GreyNomad
GreyNomad began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
[Smacks forehead] I didn't realize that changed the default behavior. I thought it was being reset each time a book was opened. I need to pay closer attention.

Thanks!
GreyNomad is offline   Reply With Quote