Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Free Sony Download till 15 Dec "Fantasy Magazine 2008 Sampler"

FREE DOWNLOAD THROUGH MONDAY, DECEMBER 15TH (11:59PM PST)!

Like your fantasy edgy and sophisticated? FANTASY MAGAZINE is quickly becoming known as the literary home of the next generation of mythcrafters -- featuring authors from Caitlin R. Kiernan to Hal Duncan, it's no wonder StrangeHorizons.com calls FANTASY MAGAZINE "quite wonderful and very exciting."
This 2008 Sampler Contains:

1. "Masks of War," by J. Kathleen Cheney (fiction)
2. Guest Column: Five Thoughts on the Popularity of Steampunk, by Stephen H. Segal (article)
3. "Cockatrice Girl Meets Statue Boy," by Willow Fagan (fiction)
4. Weird Tales Names The 85 Weirdest Storytellers of the Past 85 Years (article)
5. "His One True Bride," by Darja Malcolm-Clarke (fiction)
6. Why the Geek Hierachy Has To Go, by Jeremiah Tolbert (article)
7. "The Small Door," by Holly Phillips (fiction)

http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/k-t...ooks_NR_081209
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:07 PM   #2
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Thanks Madam B - a nice little freebie from Sony.
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Thanks for sharing,but unfortunately a sampler is an incomplete book.
I got my Sony with a few of those incomplete books too. Erased them,and got my own version from this site.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:09 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Thanks for the info, MB. May I ask how you found out about it? I don't see it on the Sony "front page", their Specials page, nor on the Sci Fi and Fantasy page. Either I've missed something obvious or Sony has done a rather poor job of letting people know about the offer (and you have a good eye).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Thanks for the info, MB. May I ask how you found out about it? I don't see it on the Sony "front page", their Specials page, nor on the Sci Fi and Fantasy page. Either I've missed something obvious or Sony has done a rather poor job of letting people know about the offer (and you have a good eye).
It was on the New Release and Featured ebooks e-mail I received today.

Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote