Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 02-09-2006, 09:19 PM   #1
Snappy!
Addict
Snappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura about

Device: SHARP Zaurus C1000
How to revert back to last file opened?

Hi all,

I noticed that since 0.9f, uBook automatically shows the open file/browser page when I reopen it instead of reopening the last file I was reading.

Is there a setting that I missed?

Thanks for any advice.
Snappy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:11 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hmmm, I've not noticed anything like this, and I've been using ubook for years (including 0.9f ang currently 0.9g). I just had a bit of a look through the options and can't find anywhere where you could turn that on or off.

Did you uninstall the older version before upgrading? I haven't done this, but it might be worth uninstalling then reinstalling to see if that fixes the problem. If it's still happening, I'd shoot the author an email. He's been very punctual and helpful for me in the past.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2006, 09:03 AM   #3
Snappy!
Addict
Snappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura about

Ya, I was surprised when I found that it keeps going back to the browser/open file page when I reopen uBook.

I've tried reinstallation ... not intentionally for testing this, but because I hardreset my J720 for other reasons.

Guess I'll shoot him an email later. Thanks.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:30 AM   #4
Snappy!
Addict

Just an update. David replied and after a few emails, he promised that it will be fixed in the next release for the HPC version.

Guess its a HPC only thingie.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #5
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Good to see you got the issue resolved!
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert