Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-16-2012, 11:30 PM   #16
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
It's more the software that's buggy.. (although I've whinged about a lack of WPA2 Enterprise support in the firmware elsewhere here - it seems others have a whinge to bear too).
You've whinged, huh? whinged? Ah ha! Got it! Yes, I would probably whinge as well, but I'm first whinging over the fact that my 650 didn't incorporate wi-fi at all!
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #17
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
You've whinged, huh? whinged? Ah ha! Got it!
I'm glad you've learned your new word for the day! It's better than whine methinks; sounds better to my native Australian English ear. (The word, not the whinging.)
Quote:
Yes, I would probably whinge as well, but I'm first whinging over the fact that my 650 didn't incorporate wi-fi at all!
We all can't have brand new PRS-T2's now, can we?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2012, 02:02 AM   #18
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I'm glad you've learned your new word for the day! It's better than whine methinks; sounds better to my native Australian English ear. (The word, not the whinging.)

We all can't have brand new PRS-T2's now, can we?
Well, if it's said with an Australian accent, you could probably cuss me out and I'd say, "Oh, say that again. That sounded so nice."

As for the brand new shiny T2? "Eh... show off!" Said, with a close-to-native New Yorker accent.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #19
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well, if it's said with an Australian accent, you could probably cuss me out and I'd say, "Oh, say that again. That sounded so nice."
I could record it into a mic for you if you insist

Quote:
As for the brand new shiny T2? "Eh... show off!" Said, with a close-to-native New Yorker accent.
Well, the easiest way to get Wi-Fi built-in is to buy it built-in!
Old 09-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #20
SolRaven
Wizard

Quote:
Well, the easiest way to get Wi-Fi built-in is to buy it built-in!
Us early adopters are always paving the way!
Advert
Old 09-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #21
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Us early adopters are always paving the way!
I think it was more Kindle users paving the way unfortunately.
Still not 3G/LTE support but I make do through mobile phone personal hotspot.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:03 AM   #22
SolRaven
Wizard

Quote:
I think it was more Kindle users paving the way unfortunately.
Still not 3G/LTE support but I make do through mobile phone personal hotspot.
I was thinking along the line of readers, not wifi. Kindle was definitely second to Sony.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #23
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
I was thinking along the line of readers, not wifi. Kindle was definitely second to Sony.
Was or is?
Old 09-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #24
SolRaven
Wizard

Quote:
Was or is?
I'll let you know after I get my Paperwhite.

Last edited by SolRaven; 09-21-2012 at 03:04 PM.