Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2019, 06:50 PM   #61
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:04 AM   #62
Dalmiro
Dalmiro began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Hello

I need the SD image for a Kobo Touch 2.0
Old 02-13-2020, 05:38 PM   #63
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Dalmiro: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:53 AM   #64
alchemroz
alchemroz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch 2.0
hello @davidfor,
I have a kobo touch 2.0, I am looking for a working image. Can you send it to me, please ? I enabled private messaging.

Many thanks.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:28 PM   #65
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:34 PM   #66
ila...
ila... began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
My Kobo Touch n905 kbo doesn't work anymore. Now I found this forum and read that it’s possible to have a sd image of kobo.
Please send me too a Image for my model. Thanks so much in advance.

ila
Old 03-10-2020, 07:28 PM   #67
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila... View Post
My Kobo Touch n905 kbo doesn't work anymore. Now I found this forum and read that it’s possible to have a sd image of kobo.
Sorry, the N905 Touch has fixed internal storage. There is no image available for it. And, if there was, I have not heard of an easy way to restore the image to a device that is not running.

If you have opened the device and it does have an internal micro SD card, then it is either an N905B or N905C. The exact model number is on the end of device, and probably somewhere on the inside. I can supply images for these, but you need the correct image for it to work.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:02 AM   #68
ila...
ila... began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
i look better: it's a kobo touch model N905C

ila
Old 03-11-2020, 06:21 AM   #69
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-25-2020, 02:48 PM   #70
glideforceone
glideforceone began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch 2.0
Hello all,

like many of you I have also a corrupted SD-card so may I ask if i can also get the image for the touch 2.0.

Thanks a lot in advance!!
Old 03-25-2020, 06:52 PM   #71
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-26-2020, 01:23 AM   #72
glideforceone
glideforceone began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thank you very much!!

Last edited by glideforceone; 03-26-2020 at 01:25 AM. Reason: typing error
Old 05-03-2020, 03:28 AM   #73
kiwigoldfish
kiwigoldfish began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2
and again

Hi there - yet another Kobo Touch 2.0 user in search of a disk image
Old 05-03-2020, 05:55 AM   #74
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@kiwigoldfish: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 05-03-2020, 04:22 PM   #75
kiwigoldfish
kiwigoldfish began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2
@davidfor - thanks for the heads up, PMs have now been enabled for me. Cheers
Closed Thread