Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-13-2021, 07:26 PM   #856
sweth
Connoisseur
sweth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kindle Fire 7 (7G), Kindle PW (2G), Nook GlowLight Plus
Update: after some more playing around I noticed that the initial resolved path map is based on what the current search filter in Calibre is returning; was that always the behavior? Because the plugin requires you to select a book to add unmatched annotations to, I have an annotations dummy ebook file that I've created in Calibre and whenever I add annotations, I've (when I was doing this before w/ my old Paperwhite) searched in Calibre for "annot" and then selected that dummy ebook and run the plugin, so the initial list of books that the plugin sees is just the four books that match "annot". I tried again with no search filter applied in Calibre, and after a few minutes of hanging, the plugin output thousands of lines of debug output--but then ended the same way as above, w/ a clippings file read error and then concluding that there were no annotations.
sweth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:13 PM   #857
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
I have downloaded the beta of post 824 and I still cannot connect the annotations from a kindle paperwhite and Calibre
Image 1 book in the kindle,
image 2 Note of said book,
image 3 in process in Calibre.
Image 4 The file My Clippings.txt exists
I need the debug log and a copy of the My Clippings.txt. But, it looks like the format of the file has changed. I can see a line starting with "- La nota en la posición". That doesn't match anything I am looking for. For Spanish I am looking for "Mi nota" or "Tu nota" as a note. And need to see exactly what is used for the spaces.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:47 PM   #858
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweth View Post
Update: after some more playing around I noticed that the initial resolved path map is based on what the current search filter in Calibre is returning; was that always the behavior? Because the plugin requires you to select a book to add unmatched annotations to, I have an annotations dummy ebook file that I've created in Calibre and whenever I add annotations, I've (when I was doing this before w/ my old Paperwhite) searched in Calibre for "annot" and then selected that dummy ebook and run the plugin, so the initial list of books that the plugin sees is just the four books that match "annot". I tried again with no search filter applied in Calibre, and after a few minutes of hanging, the plugin output thousands of lines of debug output--but then ended the same way as above, w/ a clippings file read error and then concluding that there were no annotations.
Sorry, I made a change with how I opened the file and didn't check that it was compatible with Python 2 and hence calibre 4.28. It was just rearranging where the UTF-8 decoding was done. I have reverted this in the attached beta. That should fix the My Clipping.txt errors.

For finding the books, I would not expect that the current search would affect this. Using a virtual library probably would, but, I haven't tried this recently. I haven't change anything in how the books are found recently. The betas have a change in how the matching is done, but, that happens later. Can you try the attached beta an send me the full debug log?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Annotations-beta.zip (672.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 01-14-2021, 03:06 PM   #859
sweth
Connoisseur
sweth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kindle Fire 7 (7G), Kindle PW (2G), Nook GlowLight Plus
Using that beta, the test annotations from the User Guide did get imported, but nothing else. The resulting debug log is 10MB, though (I have a *huge* library)...

Relatedly, I can confirm that the current search in the UI definitely limits what shows up in the initial path_map; I first searched for "annotations" (using search, not any virtual library) as described above to find my annotations scratch file and the path_map in the log is

Quote:
DEBUG: 153.0 path_map={10960: {'path': u'/<storage>/Carroll, Lewis/More Annotated Alice - Carroll, Lewis & Gardner, Martin [annotations].bookmark', 'fmts': []}, 10961: {'path': u'/<storage>/Carroll, Lewis/Annotated Alice, The - Carroll, Lewis & Gardner, Martin [annotations] & Tenniel, John [illustration].bookmark', 'fmts': [u'epub', u'kepub', u'mobi']}, 17395: {'path': u'/<storage>/Chandramouli, Sweth/Annotations Scratch - Chandramouli, Sweth.bookmark', 'fmts': [u'txt']}, 10958: {'path': u'/<storage>/Carroll, Lewis/Annotated Alice_ 150th Anniversary Deluxe Edition, The - Carrol Martin [annotations] & Burstein, Mark & Tenniel, John.bookmark', 'fmts': []}}
and the process took less than a second; I then cleared the search and ran the import again and it took 8 minutes to run and the resulting path_map debug line is around 2.7MB long.

(ETA: trimmed the 70k lines of resolve_path and that giant path_map and sent you the rest of the file via link in DM.)

Last edited by sweth; 01-14-2021 at 03:14 PM.
sweth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:11 PM   #860
dunhill
Addict
dunhill has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dunhill has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dunhill has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dunhill has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I need the debug log and a copy of the My Clippings.txt. But, it looks like the format of the file has changed. I can see a line starting with "- La nota en la posición". That doesn't match anything I am looking for. For Spanish I am looking for "Mi nota" or "Tu nota" as a note. And need to see exactly what is used for the spaces.
Debug mode:
Spoiler:
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre/customize/ui.py", line 703, in initialize_plugins
File "calibre/customize/ui.py", line 61, in load_plugin
File "calibre/customize/zipplugin.py", line 293, in load
File "importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1014, in _gcd_import
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 671, in _load_unlocked
File "calibre/customize/zipplugin.py", line 185, in exec_module
File "calibre/customize/zipplugin.py", line 181, in get_code
File "calibre_plugins.BIBLIOETECA.__init__", line 281
if sys.getsizeof(cdata) <> 9361 and sys.getsizeof(cdata) <> self.coversize:
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
File "calibre/customize/zipplugin.py", line 192, in exec_module
File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_more_tags.__init__" , line 4, in <module>
from Queue import Queue
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'Queue'
File "calibre_plugins.k4mobidedrm.__init__", line 48
print "%s is not a valid Kindle serial number or PID." % str(customvalue)
^
File "calibre_plugins.dummy1.__init__", line 73
print "Removes DRM protection from K4PC/M, Kindle, Mobi and Topaz ebooks"
^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print("Removes DRM protection from K4PC/M, Kindle, Mobi and Topaz ebooks")?
File "calibre_plugins.wikidata.__init__", line 348
print 'matches=',matches
^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print('matches=',matches)?
File "calibre/gui2/ui.py", line 134, in __init__
File "calibre/gui2/ui.py", line 152, in init_iaction
File "calibre/customize/__init__.py", line 614, in load_actual_plugin
File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.action", line 24, in <module>
from calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.dialogs import (SelectionDialog, DecryptAddProgressDialog,
File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.dialogs", line 30, in <module>
from calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.utilities import (SizePersistedDialog, ImageTitleLayout,
File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.utilities", line 10, in <module>
from StringIO import StringIO
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'StringIO'
File "calibre/gui2/ui.py", line 134, in __init__
File "calibre/gui2/ui.py", line 152, in init_iaction
File "calibre/customize/__init__.py", line 614, in load_actual_plugin
File "calibre_plugins.wikipage_ebook.ui", line 18, in <module>
from calibre_plugins.wikipage_ebook.main import DemoDialog
File "calibre_plugins.wikipage_ebook.main", line 312
_(' completes the book will be added to your calibre library.')
^
EpubMerge: DEBUG: 2021-01-14 17:01:02,859: calibre_plugins.epubmerge.epubmerge_plugin(158): macmenuhack file_path:/home/walter/.config/calibre/plugins/fanficfare_macmenuhack.txt
calibre Registro de depuración
calibre 5.9 embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Linux-5.4.0-60-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5 Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '5.4.0-60-generic', '#67-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jan 5 18:31:36 UTC 2021')
Python 3.8.5
Interface language: es
Author split regexp: (?¡),?\s+(e|y|\s+ is invalid, using default
Failed to initialize plugin: '/home/walter/.config/calibre/plugins/BIBLIOETECA.zip'
Failed to initialize plugin: '/home/walter/.config/calibre/plugins/Goodreads More Tags.zip'
Failed to initialize plugin: '/home/walter/.config/calibre/plugins/K4PC, K4Mac, Kindle Mobi and Topaz DeDRM.zip'
Failed to initialize plugin: '/home/walter/.config/calibre/plugins/K4PC, K4Mac, Mobi DeDRM.zip'
Failed to initialize plugin: '/home/walter/.config/calibre/plugins/Wikidata.zip'
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (1, 36, 0) && DeDRM (7, 0, 0) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (1, 36, 0) && Action Chains (0, 6, 2) && Actualizador Biblioteca EPG (1, 6, 0) && Annotations (1, 14, 3) && Barnes & Noble (1, 2, 16) && BookFusion Plugin (0, 5, 3) && Busca en internet (1, 8, 1) && Comments Cleaner (1, 3, 2) && Count Pages (1, 11, 0) && EpubMerge (2, 11, 0) && Extract ISBN (1, 5, 0) && F_rating (3, 2, 0) && Favourites Menu (1, 0, 5) && Find Duplicates (1, 8, 3) && Generate Cover (2, 0, 1) && Goodreads (1, 5, 1) && Goodreads Sync (1, 15, 0) && Goodreads_Rating (3, 1, 0) && Job Spy (1, 0, 190) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (1, 36, 0) && KFX Input (1, 36, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (1, 48, 0) && KFX Output (1, 48, 0) && KePub Input (3, 4, 3) && KePub Output (3, 4, 4) && Kindle hi-res covers (0, 5, 0) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 83, 0) && LanguageTool (0, 1, 1) && Mass Search-Replace (0, 9, 3) && Obok DeDRM (6, 7, 0) && Overdrive Link (2, 44, 0) && Quality Check (1, 11, 0) && Reading List (1, 7, 1) && Resize Cover (1, 1, 0) && Sum Column (0, 3, 1) && User Category (1, 5, 5) && View Manager (1, 6, 0) && Wiki Reader (2, 2, 1)
calibre 5.9 embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Linux-5.4.0-60-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5 Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '5.4.0-60-generic', '#67-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jan 5 18:31:36 UTC 2021')
Python 3.8.5
Interface language: es
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (1, 36, 0) && DeDRM (7, 0, 0) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (1, 36, 0) && Action Chains (0, 6, 2) && Actualizador Biblioteca EPG (1, 6, 0) && Annotations (1, 14, 3) && Barnes & Noble (1, 2, 16) && BookFusion Plugin (0, 5, 3) && Busca en internet (1, 8, 1) && Comments Cleaner (1, 3, 2) && Count Pages (1, 11, 0) && EpubMerge (2, 11, 0) && Extract ISBN (1, 5, 0) && F_rating (3, 2, 0) && Favourites Menu (1, 0, 5) && Find Duplicates (1, 8, 3) && Generate Cover (2, 0, 1) && Goodreads (1, 5, 1) && Goodreads Sync (1, 15, 0) && Goodreads_Rating (3, 1, 0) && Job Spy (1, 0, 190) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (1, 36, 0) && KFX Input (1, 36, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (1, 48, 0) && KFX Output (1, 48, 0) && KePub Input (3, 4, 3) && KePub Output (3, 4, 4) && Kindle hi-res covers (0, 5, 0) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 83, 0) && LanguageTool (0, 1, 1) && Mass Search-Replace (0, 9, 3) && Obok DeDRM (6, 7, 0) && Overdrive Link (2, 44, 0) && Quality Check (1, 11, 0) && Reading List (1, 7, 1) && Resize Cover (1, 1, 0) && Sum Column (0, 3, 1) && User Category (1, 5, 5) && View Manager (1, 6, 0) && Wiki Reader (2, 2, 1)
Turning on automatic hidpi scaling
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 96.0 x 96.0
physicalDpi: 141.35652173913041 x 141.4020618556701
Using calibre Qt style: True
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.00] Showing splash screen...
[0.09] splash screen shown
[0.09] Initializing db...
[59.90] db initialized
[59.90] Constructing main UI...
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations plugin: Error loading libiMobileDevice. This hasn't worked for a while, and is blacklisted in calibre v3.
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations plugin: Error is: No module named 'calibre.devices.idevice'
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::reader_app_support.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::common_utils.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::appearance.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::config.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::annotated_books.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.1 Annotations::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Goodreads Sync::dialogs.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 GoodreadsSync::action.py - loading translations
{'default': True, 'height': 680, 'keep_aspect_ratio': False, 'only_shrink_larger_images': False, 'width': 450}
Resize Covers::rebuild_menus - size_data={'default': True, 'height': 680, 'keep_aspect_ratio': False, 'only_shrink_larger_images': False, 'width': 450}
Looking for desktop notifier support from: org.freedesktop.Notifications
org.freedesktop.Notifications found in 0.0 seconds
calling method (on_modules_update) of action (Formulas)
DEBUG: 54.6 HttpHelper::__init__: proxy=None
Job Spy has begun initialization...
Calibre, and hence Job Spy, was gracefully shut down last time? True
Last time daemon started: never
Last time daemon failed: never
Total daemon starts inception_to_date: 0
Total daemon failures inception-to-date: 0
Job Spy has finished initialization...
DEBUG MassSearch/Replace: Rebuilding menu
[116.75] main UI initialized...
[116.75] Hiding splash screen
Starting QuickView
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 582, in do_node_field
File "calibre/ebooks/metadata/book/formatter.py", line 32, in get_value
ValueError: Valor: campo desconocido #estado

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 883, in safe_format
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 844, in evaluate
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 753, in _eval_program
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 478, in program
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 483, in expression_list
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 657, in expr
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 655, in expr
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 526, in do_node_if
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 543, in do_node_func
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 586, in do_node_field
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 584, in do_node_field
File "calibre/utils/formatter.py", line 467, in error
ValueError: Interpreter: Campo desconocido #estado

Attached Files
File Type: txt My Clippings.txt (971 Bytes, 5 views)
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:38 PM   #861
frailtyy
frailtyy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen)
Has anyone recently gotten this to work with GoodReader? Seems to be a bit out of sorts.
frailtyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:38 PM   #862
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Deleted.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 10:51 PM   #863
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frailtyy View Post
Has anyone recently gotten this to work with GoodReader? Seems to be a bit out of sorts.
I don't use GoodReader and I haven't tested it for a while. And looking, I can't find any sample annotations from GoodReader to test with.

I did make one change when updating the plugin for Python 3. There isn't anything obvious that would suggest it doesn't work now. It could be that the format of the GoodReader annotations has changed.

As always, I need a sample and the debug log to look at. I can usually work it out even if it takes a bit of time.
Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM   #864
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweth View Post
Using that beta, the test annotations from the User Guide did get imported, but nothing else. The resulting debug log is 10MB, though (I have a *huge* library)...

Relatedly, I can confirm that the current search in the UI definitely limits what shows up in the initial path_map; I first searched for "annotations" (using search, not any virtual library) as described above to find my annotations scratch file and the path_map in the log is
OK. I can see what is happening. The way the books are found for Kobo and tolino devices is very different. I have to think about which is correct fror
Quote:
and the process took less than a second; I then cleared the search and ran the import again and it took 8 minutes to run and the resulting path_map debug line is around 2.7MB long.

(ETA: trimmed the 70k lines of resolve_path and that giant path_map and sent you the rest of the file via link in DM.)
Editing the log file doesn't help me. I can see that there are annotations for several books. Such as "Axiom's End: A Novel". Which is not found according to the log file. What I don't know is whether that book was on the device, or in your library. I can't tell if that title was on the device. Or in you library. The same goes for the other books with annotations. Except the Kindle User Guide.

If the library is that big, do a search for books on the device and then run fetch the annotations That should restrict the books in the log a bit.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #865
frailtyy

Quote:
I don't use GoodReader and I haven't tested it for a while. And looking, I can't find any sample annotations from GoodReader to test with.

I did make one change when updating the plugin for Python 3. There isn't anything obvious that would suggest it doesn't work now. It could be that the format of the GoodReader annotations has changed.

As always, I need a sample and the debug log to look at. I can usually work it out even if it takes a bit of time.
Sorry, should've shared that originally. Here's a sample of the annotations output email that it sends:

Quote:
File: dotson2019chinese.pdf

Annotation summary:

--- Page 2 ---

Highlight (yellow), Garrett:
originated in China and focused on Hong Kong.” The company further asserted that the organizers “behind this campaign engaged in a number of deceptive tactics… to manage Pages posing as news organizations, post in Groups, disseminate their content, and also drive people to off-platform news sites… Although the people behind this activity attempted to conceal their identities, our investigation found links to individuals associated with the Chinese government”

(report generated by GoodReader)

Sent from my iPad
Of course, have tried importing just the annotations section, everything without the "Sent from my iPad", etc. Looks like it's just a syntax change from GoodReader's end as there's no longer error or debug logs generated, just the usual "Unable to parse Annotation summary from GoodReader. Paste entire contents of emailed summary."
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM   #866
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frailtyy View Post
Sorry, should've shared that originally. Here's a sample of the annotations output email that it sends:

Of course, have tried importing just the annotations section, everything without the "Sent from my iPad", etc. Looks like it's just a syntax change from GoodReader's end as there's no longer error or debug logs generated, just the usual "Unable to parse Annotation summary from GoodReader. Paste entire contents of emailed summary."
There is an error being caught under the covers. It might be a Python3 thing, but, it fails with calibre 4.23 and 3.48 as well. The layout looks good. I'll have to do some debugging.
Old Today, 12:07 AM   #867
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@frailtyy: That was a lot quicker than I thought.

The problem is in the line:

Code:
This is used to show the start of an annotation and the type.

But, the plugin is expecting this to look like:

Code:
Highlight (yellow), Jan 25, 2013, 5:17 AM:
Which is the type and when it was created.

I don't know if this is a change in the format Goodreader uses, or if it is configurable in Goodreader. And I don't know what "Garrett" means.

I can change the plugin to handle this differently. I would still have it look for the timestamp, but, if it can't get it, then it would just use the current time.
Old Today, 01:01 AM   #868
frailtyy

Quote:
@frailtyy: That was a lot quicker than I thought.

The problem is in the line:

Code:
This is used to show the start of an annotation and the type.

But, the plugin is expecting this to look like:

Code:
Highlight (yellow), Jan 25, 2013, 5:17 AM:
Which is the type and when it was created.

I don't know if this is a change in the format Goodreader uses, or if it is configurable in Goodreader. And I don't know what "Garrett" means.

I can change the plugin to handle this differently. I would still have it look for the timestamp, but, if it can't get it, then it would just use the current time.
Ah, I see what's going on. There are some settings under the "Bookmarks/Outlines/Annotations" pop-up that allow to insert author name (i.e. "Garrett"), color ("Yellow"), and timestamp. It looks like the default is color and author as of now. I've tweaked that a bit and get the following output which should be a bit more in line:

Spoiler:
Quote:
File: dotson2019chinese.pdf

Annotation summary:

--- Page 2 ---

Highlight (yellow), Oct 17, 2020 at 8:10 PM:
originated in China and focused on Hong Kong.” The company further asserted that the organizers “behind this campaign engaged in a number of deceptive tactics… to manage Pages posing as news organizations, post in Groups, disseminate their content, and also drive people to off-platform news sites… Although the people behind this activity attempted to conceal their identities, our investigation found links to individuals associated with the Chinese government”

(report generated by GoodReader)

Sent from my iPad

I am still getting an error which appears to be due to an attribute not being present from the data it's slurping down:

Spoiler:
Quote:
calibre Debug log
calibre 5.9 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19041')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19041', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM (7, 0, 0) && Annotations (1, 14, 0) && Goodreads (1, 5, 1) && Goodreads Sync (1, 15, 0) && Reading List (1, 7, 1) && Zotero Metadata Importer (1, 0, 70)
calibre 5.9 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19041')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19041', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM (7, 0, 0) && Annotations (1, 14, 0) && Goodreads (1, 5, 1) && Goodreads Sync (1, 15, 0) && Reading List (1, 7, 1) && Zotero Metadata Importer (1, 0, 70)
Turning on automatic hidpi scaling
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 96.0 x 96.0
physicalDpi: 108.91792294807368 x 108.85714285714285
Using calibre Qt style: True
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.00] Showing splash screen...
[0.41] splash screen shown
[0.41] Initializing db...
[0.42] db initialized
[0.42] Constructing main UI...
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations plugin: Error loading libiMobileDevice. This hasn't worked for a while, and is blacklisted in calibre v3.
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations plugin: Error is: No module named 'calibre.devices.idevice'
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::reader_app_support.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::common_utils.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::appearance.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::config.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Annotations::annotated_books.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.1 Annotations::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 Goodreads Sync::dialogs.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 GoodreadsSync::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.6 HttpHelper::__init__: proxy=None
[1.23] main UI initialized...
[1.23] Hiding splash screen
Starting QuickView
Old Today, 02:26 AM   #869
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@frailtyy: The attached beta should fix the problems with importing from Godreader. I have added code to handle the timestamp a little better. And if the timestamp is missing, or it cannot parse the timestamp, it will use the current tiime. There is also extra logging to in case there are any problems.

Please try it and post the debug log if there are any problems.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Annotations-beta.zip (673.3 KB, 0 views)