Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
ABBAtar for Zelda

Since, as we all know by know, Zelda loves ABBA, the "Avatar for zelda-pinwheel"-thread needs a redo. From now on, your suggestions for avatars ought to be posted in this new thread called "ABBAtar for Zelda" and, of course, should contain a nice reference to Z's favourite band.

For example:

ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGG !!!!!! run away ! run away !!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGG !!!!!! run away ! run away !!!
I knew you would love the idea!
Old 08-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Now, look, you've made her run to the Quiet Room! Too bad i just put all the Clowns and Otters I've been rounding up in there. I was playing an endless loop of ABBA to try and melt their brains down for research, too...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Now, look, you've made her run to the Quiet Room! Too bad i just put all the Clowns and Otters I've been rounding up in there. I was playing an endless loop of ABBA to try and melt their brains down for research, too...
and it worked. it's vile in here. what do you use to get melted brains out of a skirt ? is it salt ? or white wine ? (luckily i had the good sense to put my earplugs in before entering. i've noticed that a good anti-noise dispositive is generally indispensable in here. it's more like the "bring your own quiet" room.)
Advert
Old 08-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #6
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'd give you Karma, but Lady Blue won't let me. Says I gotta spread it around more. What's she trying to do? make me into a Karma Whore?
Old 08-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
I'd give you Karma, but Lady Blue won't let me. Says I gotta spread it around more. What's she trying to do? make me into a Karma Whore?
maybe she just doesn't want you to get any ideas. she strikes me as the jealous type, you know.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #8
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:

Old 08-27-2009, 03:51 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post

exactly !!! they're all doing just that ! poor little guys. i turned off the abba. really pshrynk, that was just cruel. how could you do that to these sweet, innocent little otters ???
Old 08-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #10
pshrynk

I am so stealing that for my next avatar!
Old 08-27-2009, 03:58 PM   #11
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
I am so stealing that for my next avatar!
ABBATAR THIEVERY IS EVIL!!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #12
pshrynk

Your point being?
Old 08-27-2009, 04:21 PM   #13
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Your point being?
What's the difference between a squirrel and an otter? The squirrel has good taste in music!
Old 08-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I can't. I just can't. Don't make me do it. She's a good girl and doesn't deserve it. Don't make me post an ABBAtar for Zelda.

Oh, what the hell. Why not!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #15
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Mama Mia! This is a great thread. In its honor I am going to name my first born Fernando! Does not matter if its a boy or girl. Fernando it is.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abba, avatar, zelda