Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-12-2018, 01:03 PM   #1
gillimer
gillimer began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Exclamation Convert box flows off screen`

I just installed a new monitor ASUS VS207T-P. The "Convert Books" box now exceeds the height of the screen, making the "OK" button inaccessible.

I first tried the monitor's "Optimum Resolution" of 1600x900, then reduce to 1440x900. Then I made sure to install the latest Calibre version. All no help

How can I get my conversion feature back
gillimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:33 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I wonder if the automatic detection of HiRes display feature is stumbling. 900 lines should work

Preferences: Look and Feel: Adjust for HiRes... (on the right). Set it OFF
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2018, 10:07 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The conversion window, like almost all calibre windows, is freely resizable, simply drag the edge to resize it to whatever size you need.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, conversion, display, resolution, screen