Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-30-2020, 03:09 PM   #1
jukin
Connoisseur
jukin began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Air 2, Kindle Fire HD 10
Browser option is amazing!

I have used Calibre for at least 8 years. I always used Calibre Companion on my Android and iOS devices. Today, somehow, I stumbled over the browser option. It blew me away when it loaded up. What a great app. Just wanted to say many thanks to Kovad and all the guys who designed and produced this beautiful app.

jukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 09:56 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You are most welcome
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert