Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-10-2017, 07:09 PM   #841
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecilop View Post
I'm trying to add the links generated in the details panel to my custom book jacket. ... I'd like to be able to use the information exactly as seen and clickable in the book details panel.

Any field name you can share on this? I haven't been able to find it outside of the actual identifiers field with the "long" unique identifiers. I want to play with it more to see if I can make it work for me in the actual epub.
The name of identifier used to store links for the plugin is "odid".

The string you see in the Id section of the book details panel is generated by the get_book_urls method of plugin when called by the main calibre code. As far as I know this method is called when needed to display the book details panel and the result isn't stored anywhere.

I am not familiar with book jackets or templates or how they handle book identifiers so I cannot help with that.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:01 PM   #842
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
I understand now that it doesn't generate "printable" links as I'm thinking. It's more of an action that works within Calibre.

Oh, well. It was worth asking. Thanks for the information.

(fyi, in the jacket, it would just need a custom field to reference).
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2017, 01:10 PM   #843
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Having an issue with Kindle Unlimited

Spoiler:
Search for books by 1 author
DeDRM v6.1.0: In __init__
DeDRM v6.1.0: In load_resources
DeDRM v6.1.0: verdir C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\DeDRM\ 6.1.0
DeDRM v6.1.0: In initialize
Overdrive Link 2.15.0, calibre 3.7.0
Search formats: Kindle Book, MP3 Audiobook, Mobipocket eBook, OverDrive MP3 Audiobook
=================================================
Finding library books by Jamie Beck
Accessing library MD Overdrive
Get http://maryland.overdrive.com/
Redirected to https://maryland.overdrive.com/
new OverDrive site layout detected for MD Overdrive
Get https://maryland.overdrive.com/advanced-search
Search for recommendable books is supported by MD Overdrive
Search MD Overdrive for all by jamie beck
Get https://maryland.overdrive.com/searc...jamie+AND+beck
Get https://maryland.overdrive.com/searc...jamie+AND+beck
Found 0 books in 1.8 sec
Accessing library Brooklyn
Get http://brooklyn.overdrive.com/
Redirected to https://brooklyn.overdrive.com/
new OverDrive site layout detected for Brooklyn
Get https://brooklyn.overdrive.com/advanced-search
Search for recommendable books is supported by Brooklyn
Search Brooklyn for all by jamie beck
Get https://brooklyn.overdrive.com/searc...jamie+AND+beck
Get https://brooklyn.overdrive.com/searc...jamie+AND+beck
Found 0 books in 1.6 sec
Accessing library KU
Search KU for all by jamie beck
Get https://www.amazon.com/s/?sort=price...e%3D9069934011
Search KU for all by jamie beck: : Server response error (missing "h2 id=s-result-count")
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 917, in find_book_at_lib
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.amazon", line 425, in find_books
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.parseweb", line 245, in must_find
LibraryError: u'missing "h2 id=s-result-count"'

Accessing library Amazon store
Search Amazon store for all by jamie beck
Get https://www.amazon.com/s/?sort=price...de%3D154606011
Search Amazon store for all by jamie beck: : Server response error (missing "h2 id=s-result-count")
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 917, in find_book_at_lib
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.amazon", line 425, in find_books
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.parseweb", line 245, in must_find
LibraryError: u'missing "h2 id=s-result-count"'

Matching 19,295 calibre books with 0 library books
Found 0 matching calibre books in 6.0 sec
Updating current availability for 0 books with newly found available links
Checking 0 unmatched library books, 2,739 previously discovered books, 1 author
Matched 0 previously discovered books in 0.4 sec
Checking previously discovered books for link changes took 0.0 sec
Consolidating discovered books took 0.0 sec
Adding 0 newly discovered books took 0.0 sec (cache: 0 hits, 0 misses)

Thanks!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:55 PM   #844
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Having an issue with Kindle Unlimited
I will have a fix for that in the next day or two.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:05 AM   #845
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.16.0 - 19 Oct 2017

Handle website change at Amazon. (Fixes "Server response error (missing "h2 id=s-result-count")")
Advert
Old 10-21-2017, 05:56 PM   #846
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I have been getting the following error message for Scribd searches.

Quote:
Exception (Missing Scribd.R.render(Scribd.R.Search.App))
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:36 AM   #847
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I have been getting the following error message for Scribd searches.
I will take a look at it in the next few days, but I am not going to guarantee anything. I no longer use Scribd myself and I am not going to bother to fix it unless it turns out to be an easy change to deal with in the plugin.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:20 PM   #848
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I will take a look at it in the next few days, but I am not going to guarantee anything. I no longer use Scribd myself and I am not going to bother to fix it unless it turns out to be an easy change to deal with in the plugin.
Thank you for your work to support this plugin. I appreciate whatever you can do.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:29 AM   #849
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.17.0 - 25 Oct 2017

Handle website change at Scribd. (Fixes "Exception (Missing Scribd.R.render(Scribd.R.Search.App))")
Old 10-31-2017, 01:33 AM   #850
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Hi,

I don't know exactly the moment but, now, I'm not finding books at Cloud library (Brooklyn) even when I know they are there (I have them on hold). An example is: "City of Lies" by Victoria Thompson, or "Every Breath You Take" by Mary Higgins Clark & Alafair Burke.

Thank you very much.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 05:05 AM   #851
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A bit more information: The search never returns information, the response to:
Code:
https://ebook.yourcloudlibrary.com/uisvc/bpl/Search?media=ebook&src=lib
{"count":20,"SearchString":"victoria thompson city","from":0,"SortBy":""}
is

Code:
{
    "Items": [],
    "HasMore": false,
    "SearchId": "zuwmc3w"
}
Old 10-31-2017, 10:11 AM   #852
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I don't know exactly the moment but, now, I'm not finding books at Cloud library (Brooklyn) even when I know they are there (I have them on hold).
Thanks for the notification and the details.

It looks like the API that the plugin uses to get information from Cloud Library has changed. I will take a look at it and hopefully come up with a fix in the next few days.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:59 AM   #853
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you very much, I've been trying to find information about the interface (making tests with Postman) but I have no knowledge about it, so I've always got the same answer.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:50 AM   #854
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Thanks for the notification and the details.

It looks like the API that the plugin uses to get information from Cloud Library has changed. I will take a look at it and hopefully come up with a fix in the next few days.
Thanks. I just noticed last night that something was up. When I ran "Check current availability" it was deleting the link to Cloud Library even though the book is still available.
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:07 PM   #855
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacity1 View Post
Thanks. I just noticed last night that something was up. When I ran "Check current availability" it was deleting the link to Cloud Library even though the book is still available.
Because the id has changed. I send the request by hand and I saw that the book I was getting wasn't the same I had in calibre. I think they have done a revamp of the app.

Tags
id=model, overdrive