Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #1216
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdancer View Post
I tried it on a couple of non-agency books and it didn't work.
Well it's always worth a shot, especially for 50% off! Thanks for trying and posting results.
Still some good buys up there for those who like romance.

ETA I did find one book I wanted, and I had no luck with any of these, ac4auto45, c4auto45 or any 40 combination, BUT, what did work for me which I have already used in August was thankyou40 , in case anyone's looking to try something new!

Last edited by Blue2u; 09-07-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: updating codes that worked for me
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #1217
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Well it's always worth a shot, especially for 50% off! Thanks for trying and posting results.
Still some good buys up there for those who like romance.

ETA I did find one book I wanted, and I had no luck with any of these, ac4auto45, c4auto45 or any 40 combination, BUT, what did work for me which I have already used in August was thankyou40 , in case anyone's looking to try something new!
The romance coupon can be used more than once, also (but only one the ones on the list).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #1218
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
thankyou40 did not work for me even though I've never used it before.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #1219
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
thankyou40 did not work for me even though I've never used it before.
Hmmm, to quote what someone said earlier, 'Kobo weirdness'. Hope you had luck with some of the other codes/deals at least!
Old 09-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #1220
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Hmmm, to quote what someone said earlier, 'Kobo weirdness'. Hope you had luck with some of the other codes/deals at least!
thankyou2012 worked so I got 35% off the book I wanted and I used a 25% one on another one a week ago.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:14 AM   #1221
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
thankyou2012 worked so I got 35% off the book I wanted and I used a 25% one on another one a week ago.
Same here on the thankyou2012. The thankyou40 didn't work for me.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #1222
ckinsung
ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.

Device: none
50% discount promo code
GBSave50Sept

Valid through 9/12/12.

Just bought a book successfully with 50% discount that I want for so long (Digha Nikaya by Bhikkhu Bodhi)

Last edited by ckinsung; 09-08-2012 at 10:06 AM.
ckinsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #1223
ckinsung
ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.ckinsung knows what's going on.

Device: none
Sometimes, you all may check frequently the following web site for Kobo promo code.
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/kobobooks.com
ckinsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #1224
cakeybabe
cakeybabe began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
I used thankyou2012 this morning for a cookbook, worked no problem!
cakeybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #1225
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinsung View Post
50% discount promo code
GBSave50Sept

Valid through 9/12/12.

Just bought a book successfully with 50% discount that I want for so long (Digha Nikaya by Bhikkhu Bodhi)
Thanks for posting this, worked for me on a random non-agency book!
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #1226
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
sigh. I had promised myself to not buy any more books until I have cleared out the TBR pile, which is gigantic. But Riveted by Meljean Brook was released this week, so thank you for ckinsung for the 50% off code.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #1227
RareBird
Addict

Thanks ckinsung! I just bought a book the other day but I just can't resist a good deal and got another I've been wanting. I'm starting to think I'll never get my TBR pile down.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #1228
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinsung View Post
50% discount promo code
GBSave50Sept

Valid through 9/12/12.

Dog gone it! I just used a 35% one last night before you posted the 50% one.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #1229
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
J.D. Robb, there I go.... Thank you
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #1230
Blue2u
Wizard

Quote:
Thanks ckinsung! I just bought a book the other day but I just can't resist a good deal and got another I've been wanting. I'm starting to think I'll never get my TBR pile down.
Ditto! It just feels...wrong to not use a good code.

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals