Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #151
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Granted, but they go over to the Physics Building, instead and play around with the particle accellerator and....

I wish that the sirens would quit screaming.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #152
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I wish these cute little ants would go play somewhere else. I already took the leftover scone they'd discovered outside!
You must have been hungry!

Well, Granted, then. The cute little ants are playing in your stomach.

I wish I hadn't eaten that peanut-butter cookie. (Damn these gall stones...)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #153
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Er... that one's too easy to grant. pass!
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:24 PM   #154
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Granted, but they go over to the Physics Building, instead and play around with the particle accellerator and....

I wish that the sirens would quit screaming.
The sirens quit screaming.

Unfortunately, they're ancient Greek sirens! You don't have any wax for your ears and forgot to have the crew tie you to the mast. They sing; you go. The sirens eat you for dinner.

I wish my teeth would stop hurting (after very aggressive cleaning at the dentist's today).

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:23 PM   #155
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
I wish my teeth would stop hurting (after very aggressive cleaning at the dentist's today).

Xenophon
Granted. They all fall out and sit like white pearls on your lap.

I wish that I could have a weed-free garden.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #156
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl
The Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Granted. They all fall out and sit like white pearls on your lap.

I wish that I could have a weed-free garden.
Granted ..your garden is weed free but filled with goats that are eating everything including the weeds.

I wish I could see The Grand Canyon
The Skwerl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:46 PM   #157
Cookie Monster
Connoisseur
Cookie Monster doesn't litterCookie Monster doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Skwerl View Post
Granted ..your garden is weed free but filled with goats that are eating everything including the weeds.

I wish I could see The Grand Canyon
Granted you have a great view as you're falling down into it.

I wish house prices would crash faster
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:39 AM   #158
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I wish house prices would crash faster
Granted. All house prices are now only available from the LHC. And you are never really sure if it your house price, and if it was reconstructed correctly.

I wish that the supermarket has Gü puddings on special offer when I'm shopping tonight.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:48 AM   #159
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Granted. All house prices are now only available from the LHC. And you are never really sure if it your house price, and if it was reconstructed correctly.

I wish that the supermarket has Gü puddings on special offer when I'm shopping tonight.
"SPECIAL OFFER! A dozen cans of Surströmming with every Gü pudding purchased!"

I wish I had some kind of crime-fighting superpower.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:27 AM   #160
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
"SPECIAL OFFER! A dozen cans of Surströmming with every Gü pudding purchased!"

I wish I had some kind of crime-fighting superpower.

Cheers,
Marc
Granted. You are now a.k.a Flatulence Man! Able to stun a yak with your discharge at 400 yards!

I wish you really hadn't brought up the subject of Surströmming...

Horrid stuff really, One of the things we really shouldn't have come up with.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:32 AM   #161
radioflyertoo
Hog Rider
radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: HTC 7501
Granted - but they subsititute Marmite.

I wish that chocolate ice cream wasn't fattening
radioflyertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:38 AM   #162
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioflyertoo View Post
I wish that chocolate ice cream wasn't fattening
Granted. It tastes disgusting, though.

I wish every book ever written was available as an ebook in multiple languages of which English was but one of many, at a reasonable price and free of DRM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:42 AM   #163
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
Granted. It tastes disgusting, though.

I wish every book ever written was available as an ebook in multiple languages of which English was but one of many, at a reasonable price and free of DRM.
Granted, unfortunatley, they are in a format that no e-reading device will ever be able to display properly.

I wish that we hadn't run out of coffee at work today.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:22 AM   #164
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
I wish that we hadn't run out of coffee at work today.
Granted. But the electricity has been cut off to the building. The only power for the coffee machine is available from the servers' UPS. And there is only enough to make one cup of coffee. And there are a lot of very twitchy coffee addicts about.....

I wish I was on a distillery tour of Islay and Skye, with a large budget for "goodies".
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:27 AM   #165
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Granted. But the electricity has been cut off to the building. The only power for the coffee machine is available from the servers' UPS. And there is only enough to make one cup of coffee. And there are a lot of very twitchy coffee addicts about.....

I wish I was on a distillery tour of Islay and Skye, with a large budget for "goodies".
Granted, unfortunatley, every distillery is closed for vacation.

I wish I could have some cake with my coffee (Yeah, they delivered new coffee-beans for the machine about 15 minutes ago)

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness