Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-31-2016, 04:04 AM   #1
Michael.A.H
Enthusiast
Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question a second chance

hi guys
for some reasons my kobo aura h2o , which i have ordered several weeks ago has been canceled and my money is refounded , it happened also for pocketbook inkpad 840 , which was for my friend , so both of us has been given a second chance to choose an ebook reader .
the main competitors for us are : Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2015 , Kobo Aura H2O , Pocketbook Sense , Pocketbook Inkpad ( i know some may say wait for the 7.8 inch device from kobo which may be released several months later , but for two reasons we can not wait: 1.the price will not be reasonable 2.we can not wait . )
considering these choices , and the fact that we will be using the device to read PDF books ( and i know that you would say ebook readers are not good devices to read PDFs on them ) and mostly in the daylight . so here comes the questiuon : are these three devices the best one in the market ( considering the price range ) to buy , or are there any other ebook readers , which i should think about theme too ? such as some devices from inkbook or icarus and etc . if these devices are great in their price range , which one should we buy ? i am really into pocketbook inkpad , but as i have read in some reviews , people claim this device to be slow , is it really that slow ? and it has a eInk Pearl display , while other three devices have eInk Carta , are there any major diffrences between eInk Pearl and eInk Carta ?
p.s: is there anyone who has PB840 so they can test to see if it shows arabic and persian books properly ?
Thank You All In Advance
Michael.A.H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle paperwhite 3, kobo aura h2o, pocketbook inkpad, pocketbook sense