Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-11-2018, 07:07 PM   #1
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
Kobo Aura H2O Edition 1

I'm selling my Kobo Aura H2O Edition 1. The device is four years old but it is a spare (I have another H2Ov1) so it rarely get used. It is working great and no noticeable scratch that I'm aware of. I have the original cable but no longer the original box.

Asking 80 EUR (~100 USD) + shipping from Germany. I will also consider a trade with a reading device that runs Andriod or koreader.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20180522_10_27_42_Pro_LI.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	164066   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20180522_10_28_16_Pro_LI.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	164067  

Last edited by Hypernova; 05-29-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 02:39 AM   #2
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
How much to send to Spain?
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:22 AM   #3
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkrider View Post
How much to send to Spain?
The cheapest option would be a large envelope (I'll at least put it in a bubble wrap and a piece of cardboard to protect the screen if we decide on this) for 3.70 + 2.50 (regis) = 6.20 EUR. On the upper end, DHL box with insurance and tracking is 13.99 EUR.

The price seems to be the same across Europe
Old 05-21-2018, 09:12 AM   #4
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Is this device still available?

I would like to trade with Pocketbook Touch HD, where koreader works.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:55 PM   #5
Hypernova
Hyperreader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
Is this device still available?

I would like to trade with Pocketbook Touch HD, where koreader works.
It is still available. I'm pretty interest in the trade. How's the condition of your Touch HD? And where do you live?
Old 05-22-2018, 03:08 AM   #6
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I sent a PM. An additional question: Do you have a case for the H2O? Or can you point one out to me that tolerably fits?
Old 05-22-2018, 06:01 AM   #7
Hypernova
Hyperreader

Quote:
I sent a PM. An additional question: Do you have a case for the H2O? Or can you point one out to me that tolerably fits?
I don't have a case for H2O. I use some bubble-envelope for my main one when needed. This one doesn't really travel with me so I don't use any.

I like the design of the one: https://smile.amazon.de/dp/B078YSR2N...v_ov_lig_dp_it

but you can find one that is much cheaper if you don't care about the standing up origami.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:19 AM   #8
mobama
Evangelist

Touch HD pics

Here are some Touch HD pics.

And to be very very sure: H2O Edition 1 is Kobo's water-resistant ereader with micro-SD slot and 6,8" screen, right? https://www.amazon.com/Kobo-6-8-Inch.../dp/B00N9ZVN90
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180522_135251.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	164068   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180522_135507.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	718.0 KB
ID:	164069   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180522_135809.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	690.2 KB
ID:	164070   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180522_135949.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	164071  

Last edited by mobama; 05-22-2018 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added pics
Old 05-22-2018, 09:37 AM   #9
Hypernova
Hyperreader

Quote:
Here are some Touch HD pics.

And to be very very sure: H2O Edition 1 is Kobo's water-resistant ereader with micro-SD slot and 6,8" screen, right? https://www.amazon.com/Kobo-6-8-Inch.../dp/B00N9ZVN90
Sorry I for got to reply to this. Yep, that one.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:51 PM   #10
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Case for Kobo H2O for $5.99 free ship from China

Quote:
An additional question: Do you have a case for the H2O? Or can you point one out to me that tolerably fits?
I got this cover on eBay for my H2O recently and it fits perfectly. Ships from China and got to me in the USA in 2 weeks, about the earliest estimated delivery date.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 01:26 AM   #11
mobama
Evangelist

If I am interpreting pictures correctly, H2O version 1 has an irregular back, which could be somewhat of a challenge when choosing a case or cover. H2O version 2 has a flat back and would be easier to fit in generic covers.
Old 05-29-2018, 06:01 AM   #12
mobama
Evangelist

Thumbs up

The Kobo reached me today. Everything seems as advertised :up:
Old 05-29-2018, 04:35 PM   #13
Hypernova
Hyperreader

Quote:
The Kobo reached me today. Everything seems as advertised :up:
Coincidentally, I received the PocketBook Touch HD today as well. All looks good!