Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-28-2017, 12:16 PM   #2986
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Smile Golf Fiction + 3 Free Borrows (Kindle Unlimited/Prime KOLL)!

Last edited by DreamWriter; 06-30-2017 at 12:33 AM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:59 PM   #2987
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Times of Turmoil, book 1 of 7 in the Christian fiction series The End Times Saga, is free on Kindle, Nook, Apple, Kobo, Smashwords, and Google Play.

A powerful family tries to destroy Christian influence in the US.

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C9S9W5A
Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/time...=2940148216179
Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/tim...70612940?mt=11
Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/times-of-turmoil
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/333648
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/...d=uydhAgAAQBAJ
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 09:34 AM   #2988
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-08-2017 at 05:55 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 06:22 PM   #2989
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Bargain fantasy/sf ebooks: Read an Ebook Week 2017

Once again I’m participating in international Read An Ebook Week, March 5-11, 2017. This is the week when authors, particularly on Smashwords, offer fantastic specials on their ebooks. For instance, all of my full-length books are at least 50% off, and a few are even more. See the list of my books.

Of particular interest this year is the deal on my 4-volume Arabian Night-style Parsina Saga. This is the story of a black-hearted thief who steals a powerful magical artifact, and an innocent storyteller and his teenage daughter who are mistakenly charged with the crime. In order to free themselves, they must convince the world’s mightiest wizard that they, too, are magical adepts. This starts them on a chase across the world of Parina—a world of flying carpets, djinni, gnomes, the City of Apes, the Isle of Illusions, an undersea kingdom, the City of Faces and a dragon-demon—culminating in a battle of ultimate good and evil.

Volume I, Shrine of the Desert Mage, is free during Read An Ebook Week; the other three books--The Storyteller and the Jann, Crystals of Air and Water, and Treachery of the Demon King--normally $4.99 each, are half off. That brings the cost of the entire series to $7.50.

Alternatively, for those who like things in a tidy bundle, you can buy The Complete Parsina Saga, which comprises all four novels in a single volume for the same price of $7.50. This is probably neater for your files.

Another great bargain is my comic fantasy novel Polly! It’s gotten fantastic reviews on Amazon, and it’s going at a 75% discount during Read An Ebook Week.

To take advantage of these bargains, go to each book’s individual Smashwords page. During this special week there’ll be a coupon code there that you enter at purchase. These coupons work only at Smashwords itself, not at any other retailer, but you can get any title in EPUB, MOBI, or virtually any other format you choose.

Pleasant reading.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rockinatSWebookweek.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	155475  
Attached Images

Last edited by sgoldin; 03-05-2017 at 06:36 PM.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 05:55 PM   #2990
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Moderator Notice

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

Old 03-10-2017, 01:13 PM   #2991
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
HEALTHY and SPIRITUAL life is a gift to be cherished every moment. If interested, phttp://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_/1...Go.x=10&Go.y=5lease feel free to check… Thanks
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:24 PM   #2992
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Moderator Notice

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

Old 03-25-2017, 07:38 PM   #2993
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dr Drib. I hope this post meets your guidelines. I am kind of having problem with this.

Faith and Reason: "IN SEARCH OF GOD" The God of Spirituality (Self-help and Spiritual Series)

Religions and prophets have been preaching about God for centuries, and millions of people have developed faith in their concept. The revolution of science and technology in this century has forced many of us to reevaluate the doctrines and tenets received through our religious traditions. Should we believe in creation or should we believe in evolution? Should we believe in heaven and His court of justice when we look up in the sky or should we believe in the space, the planets, and the galaxies up there? I hope this write-up will provide a fresh insight into the mysteries about God -- and leave us wiser, peaceful, and enlightened

God and spirit is no more another worldly belief in fate, luck, chance, or coincidence. For the new generation of 21st century, we should be able to make sense of the real world, find peace in the midst of turmoil, and discover hope and joy. The God is not in church or mosque or temple only that appears every Sunday. God is also not sitting somewhere in the sky watching our actions. The God is in us 24-hours a day. “If we can’t see God in all, we can’t see God at all.” We need scriptures that can teach us all humans are capable of achieving union with God while still alive by realizing the Divine within. We want to become one with God and experience it.

This book will lead us towards spiritual meditation and permanent peace; representing the best that East and West have to offer since the author is educated at Yale University in the West and Punjab University in the East. The reader will understand the concept of God, which constitutes the spiritual basis of living. This understanding will lead us to love and happiness irrespective of our faith.
Old 03-25-2017, 07:42 PM   #2994
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

^ That's OK, but when you actually create a THREAD in the self-promotions Forum, pick one of your ebooks and promote that one ebook.

And don't forget to include a link IN TEXT that goes to the ebook being promoted.

As mentioned before, PM me and I'll try to help.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 03-25-2017, 07:56 PM   #2995
DrDln
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
^ That's OK, but when you actually create a THREAD in the self-promotions Forum, pick one of your ebooks and promote that one ebook.

And don't forget to include a link IN TEXT that goes to the ebook being promoted.

As mentioned before, PM me and I'll try to help.

Don
(Moderator)
Are signature OK in new thread in addition to link to a book being promoted. Thanks for your help and patience, Dr Drib
Old 03-25-2017, 08:00 PM   #2996
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDln View Post
Are signature OK in new thread in addition to link to a book being promoted. Thanks for your help and patience, Dr Drib
Your signature is quite fine, and will be OK throughout all your posts - in whatever thread you participate in or even when you create a thread.

However, when creating a PROMOTIONAL THREAD, put in a link in the body of your text for the ebook being promoted.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 03-30-2017, 09:42 PM   #2997
Rita Lee Chapman
rchapman1
Rita Lee Chapman began at the beginning.

Device: e-reader
Hot off the press! Missing at Sea, the second book in the Anna Davies Mystery series is now available at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XFKJTV4/

Three years on from Egypt, Anna Davies embarks on her first cruise with best friend Sandra. A few days into the holiday they are woken by three blasts from the ship’s foghorn, indicating that someone has fallen overboard. A woman is lost at sea; the ship turns around to search for her, but she has disappeared into the night.

Was it suicide? Did she lose her balance and fall - or was there foul play involved? Did her husband push her? Would anyone be able to prove whether this was murder or an unfortunate accident?

What a perfect place to stage a murder!
Rita Lee Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 05:20 PM   #2998
pandaranda
pandaranda began at the beginning.

Device: none
my 1st ebook of Poetry, "I drink Your Yesterday's wine"

here is The Link at smashwords,

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/711802

This is the compilation of my Last 48 years of This planet earth.
some Years were better Than others, I average about 1 page per year.

I am a slow reader, Took me 43 years To get my Russian Language degree.
I have severe Eye impairment, & etc mental challenges That are quite challenging

so, here it is.

Enjoy.

Take care.
panda randa.

(really?
This is The 1st new post in 7 years??
or am I completely missing something??
(This is a rhetorical question))

pandaranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:24 AM   #2999
SaranderBrander
SaranderBrander began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, the cheap one
The Annoyomancer - A Parody of Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series

What a thread! What a great thread! Too long for me to read it all but I'm sampling a few random pages at the beginning, middle, and end!

My contribution may only be of interest to those who've read some Brandon Sanderson, but I'm told there may be a few around.

THE ANNOYOMANCER

There, that's the link. It is what it says, a parody of the Mistborn series. I'm quite proud of the sheer level of stupidity that went into this 49,000+ word novel. You can laugh with me or you can laugh at me, so long as you're laughing!

Now I'm off to try and squeeze in a bit of the ol' self-promotion somewhere a little less appropriate. Only in the most positive and productive manner of course. I'm keeping a rigorous schedule of continued participation in every forum I join! This 2017 is my year of online forum fun, oh yeah! Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!
SaranderBrander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:56 AM   #3000
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

^

If you carry through with that threat in your last paragraph, you'll be banned from Mobileread.

Don
(Moderator)

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo