Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-20-2017, 07:00 PM   #1111
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Nope

PBM is watching a movie.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:26 AM   #1112
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Yes ... Woman in Gold, Helen Mirren.

PBM is fiddling with something electronic.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2017, 01:03 PM   #1113
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Well, is typing a comment here fiddling? Probably not.

PBM likes grunge music.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:19 PM   #1114
greg oire
Zealot
greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Energy Reader Pro+
wwell i didnt know if you can still use that term but i really liked grunge music. i still will listen to most of nirvana's records, alice in chain's jar of flies, i ve seen mudhoney perform 2 years ago and reeeally liked them, a fistful of screaming trees songs and finally i'm the ocean by neil young with pearl jam is one of the best tracks ever made!!

so i guess you were right )

pbm has, at least one time, made a conversation with someone and at the whole time called him by a name that wasnt his. he didnt realise until that someone wasnt there anymore.
greg oire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 07:29 PM   #1115
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh yes. I have done this. Fortunately the person had a great sense of humour.

PBM likes to dress up for Halloween.
Advert
Old 10-24-2017, 05:31 AM   #1116
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Don't you think so?

PBM is drinking coffee at the moment.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 06:21 AM   #1117
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Well, of course.

PBM doesn't have a favourite Beatle.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:31 PM   #1118
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

True.

Although the crunchy green-filled kind are quite delicious.

PBM hasn’t seen “The Lion King”.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:57 PM   #1119
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
My kids were toddlers in the late '90s. Failure to attend the Lion King would have gotten me a visit from the Division of Youth and Family Services. They take this stuff very seriously!

PBM didn't get enough sleep last night.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:36 AM   #1120
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I never do now I've got my new ereader.

PBM loves pasta

(edited)

Last edited by Katel; 11-05-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: My previous silly post killed the thread :-(
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 12:21 AM   #1121
Phyllis41
Wizardess
Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Galaxy Note 3
Yeah! And I'm having it right now!

PBM has long hair.
Phyllis41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:31 AM   #1122
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

Not any more.

PBM is proud of their children.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:49 AM   #1123
greg oire
Zealot
greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Energy Reader Pro+
good one! but sorry i have no children (yet)
i m kinda proud of my dog sometimes. although most of time i dont say good things about him..

pbm once willingly stood in a loooooooooooong queue for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time just to buy something that wasnt even eatable.
greg oire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 09:03 AM   #1124
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

Yes, several times in fact.
Then there was the time I drove to five different stores chasing down a ‘must have’ popular item.
Finally got it. And it wasn’t for my kids.

PBM likes syrup on waffles.
Old 01-24-2018, 02:42 AM   #1125
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Question

No syrup, please.

PBM can see snow in their current location.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote