Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #61
miks
miks began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3 with 3g, us-version (b006)
US kindle 3 had full 3g conection for 2 weeks in France and stopped

I have kindle 3 with 3g, US version (serial B006). When I arrived in France it didn't have a full 3g access and I got a message: "Due to local restrictions, web browsing is not available for all countries". I registered kindle again from France and then the 3g connection started work for two weeks with no restrictions. Today I noticed that web browsing is again restricted to amazon store and Wikipedia. Do you have any idea why? It seems now that new registration doesn't help as well as changing the country in the settings.
miks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:12 AM   #62
bitschnau
Enthusiast
bitschnau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bitschnau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bitschnau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bitschnau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Though shalt not register tha Kindle in a country you do nat live!
bitschnau is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #63
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitschnau View Post
Though shalt not register tha Kindle in a country you do nat live!
It isnt the country where the kindle is registered to that counts.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote