Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #61
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Hulk!

Now why is that man over there changing to a funny shade of green?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #62
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Green! Jack(ie)'s mind automatically went to the Green River Killer. Did they ever catch that guy? Is that the guy over.... Hey, that guy is kind of sexy- there are some big biceps on that fellow! But why are his clothes ripping to shreds on his body? Hmmm. Sexy...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #63
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
"...sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts" blasted out a tune from a nearby building - just a random act of serendipity.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:43 AM   #64
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"serendipity..... do dah! dippity ay! My oh my what a wonderful day!" Jack(ie) sang to himself as he skipped along. "What a great day this has turned out to be! I'm too sexy for my shirt, I'm going to get into the size two if I keep going this way- singing and dancing around like crazy..."
Old 09-02-2009, 12:44 AM   #65
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70

"Serendipity should never be wasted", squealed Jack(ie) strutting towards the large scantily clad man in the shadows.

derrell dances around living room while listening to fred
Oops danced for too long Grace beat me to the post.

Last edited by derrell; 09-02-2009 at 01:20 AM.
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 AM   #66
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
"...crazy A hole, wake up!"

Jack slowly opened his eyes as he put his hand to his forehead. "Wha.. What happened?" he mumbled while trying to peer up at the voice. "Who are you and why am I on the ground?"

"That's what I was going to ask you", the voice said. "'Course, now that I can see you a bit better, I think I'll just be moving along. Good luck with, uh, whatever you're doing."

Jack slowly pushed himself up and watched the guy walk away.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:43 AM   #67
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

"Away", thought Jack(ie), "they always seem to leave me, sniff, sniff".

"Hey you stay right there!"

Jack(ie) twisted around and saw the police officer with the nice biceps running towards him. "Sorry love", he shouted, "I've no time to play right now, got more important things to take care of".

Springing up he sprinted down the street leaving the policeman and the Beer and Breakfast behind.

"Damn that guy sure can move for a dude in a skirt", panted Phillip as he stumbled to a stop next the water filled hole that the nut had been laying next to.

"Hey where did my stilettos go?", thought Jack(ie) as he noticed it was much easier to run now. He dismissed this minor mystery from his mind though for right now it was much more important to just beat feet.

Last edited by derrell; 09-02-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #68
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

feet !
feet !
Oh golly gosh and there was me just thinking of red stilettos (in a nice way) and wondering what all the fuss was about with Jack/ie. Police stations are not the best place to be after a Beer and Breakfast (so I'm told), so what's for the dinner menu tonight sweet lady?
Old 09-06-2009, 03:31 AM   #69
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

"Lady fingers," a deep-throated voice croaked next to him. Jack(ie) whirled around, startled.

"lah-lah-lady fingers?" Jack(ie) stuttered. "That's what's for dinner?"

"Yep," the big, burly man intoned..."and I'm gonna find the right lady first..." he continued, cracking his knuckles.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #70
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Knuckles the Fifth came into his mind just then. "Hoody Hoo!" intoned Jackie maliciously, balancing a stiletto in his hand like a well-crafted throwing dagger..... "Roll for initiative, Monkeyboy!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #71
GeoffC

Monkeyboy! lookee here you, how dare you.....stiletto flies past....... "ppffft! you missed!"
Old 09-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #72
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
"Missed, did I?" chortled Jackie, and lobbed the other stiletto as he did so, not even pausing to think how he had the pair of them again after losing them in the chase earlier. This was considered a victory for the group known only as Stilettos With Sentience.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:16 AM   #73
derrell
Jack O' Apes

"Sentience is a fine thing", thought the size 12 left stiletto as it tumble through the air, "but there are times when I think it is overrated." That thought was interrupted by meaty thunk as its steel tipped heel was buried up to the sole in the burly mans chest.
"Like right now. Ohh this is disgusting and squishy!!"
Old 09-07-2009, 05:38 AM   #74
GeoffC

"Squishy!!" - "yeauch, and what is this red stuff staining my nice red coat - BLOOD!". If a stiletto could faint, then this one did....
Old 11-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #75
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

"did...did... did this story ever end? Or is it still continuing?" he thought as he stretched and awoke from a limbo-like haze. "I feel like Iʻve been asleep for a few months straight, just like Rip Van Winkle..."