Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-03-2008, 03:54 PM   #1
timezone
Addict
timezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Windows Phone7, Kindle Fire
Is there a way to create a table of contents for notes

I read a thread that was created months ago about someone frustrated with the speed of moving between notes. If I understood it correctly his solution was to create a PDF document with an area for linking to other pages where the notes would be located. This allowed him to create numerous notes in one area of the document where different links were setup at the beginning of the PDF for easy maneuverability. I hope I got it right and for sure a cool idea but you are now not using the note taking feature. Or maybe he is but just using PDF Files. When is a note not a note?

The thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20148

My question - Is it possible to keep using the note taking feature on the iLiad and then add an html or pdf file to hold a table of contents page? The Table of Contents page is where you would create links to all of the notes? If the answer is yes can an example be provided? Thank you
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote