Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-15-2018, 11:39 AM   #1
Dandzione
Dandzione began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Neoreader annotation

I have just bought Boox Max 2, I have up-to-date software.
I would like to make some annotation in pdf, then sync in dropxbox, and be able to read them on other devices.

Is there any option to overwrite pdf by neoreader or the only way is to export it?

Or should I use other app? But I like neoreader for writing with stylus...
Dandzione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 08:03 PM   #2
cqman
Groupie
cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle DXG, Onyx Boox Max1, Max2, Nova, Hisense A5 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandzione View Post
Is there any option to overwrite pdf by neoreader or the only way is to export it?

Or should I use other app? But I like neoreader for writing with stylus...
Wait for the later version system. Maybe next version I'm not sure. Boox planned to provide an option to overwrite the original PDF instead of exporting to a new one.

Last edited by cqman; 10-15-2018 at 08:22 PM.
cqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:38 AM   #3
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqman View Post
Wait for the later version system. Maybe next version I'm not sure. Boox planned to provide an option to overwrite the original PDF instead of exporting to a new one.

it would be great!
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:26 AM   #4
Dandzione
Dandzione began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Thanks! I hope it will be changed soon
Just two more question about neoreder: is it possible to save rotation for each pdf?
I would like to save this setting for each pdf, so some of then would open in landscape, other in vertical mode?
Is it possible to add bookmark in scribble mode, or I need to switch it off in order to do it?
Dandzione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 11:26 AM   #5
JS_F
Connoisseur
JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.JS_F knows who John Galt is.

Device: Sony DPT RP1, Remarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqman View Post
I wonder where did you get this news. I'm not quite optimistic that Onyx will change it soon to be honest. I posted the same question in a Chinese forum. A staff from Onyx said the reason they don't want implement the PDF annotation-overwrite function is that it would "damage" the original PDF file. Seems Onyx is reluctant to change this function.
JS_F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 06:23 PM   #6
cqman
Groupie
cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle DXG, Onyx Boox Max1, Max2, Nova, Hisense A5 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS_F View Post
I wonder where did you get this news. I'm not quite optimistic that Onyx will change it soon to be honest. I posted the same question in a Chinese forum. A staff from Onyx said the reason they don't want implement the PDF annotation-overwrite function is that it would "damage" the original PDF file. Seems Onyx is reluctant to change this function.
In a user group.

You can ask lufee@onyx-international.com directly.

Last edited by cqman; 10-24-2018 at 06:28 PM.
cqman is offline   Reply With Quote