Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-05-2019, 05:01 AM   #42256
Logoshb
Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Watching a two-headed turtle.
Logoshb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:11 AM   #42257
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I'm home again. I've unpacked and started doing laundry. So now I only have to clean the litterbox before I can relax.

I'm really looking forward sleeping in my own bed again.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 01:49 AM   #42258
Lima Bean
Groupie
Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I am typing this right now.
Lima Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:31 PM   #42259
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Bean View Post
I am typing this right now.
You'll get actual conversations if you post something more interesting than this. There've been a LOT of posts like this, over the years. (Heck, see post #2 in this thread.) They get ignored by now. Sorry.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 05:00 PM   #42260
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
I'm working on baking cheesecake cupcakes. . .
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 06:21 PM   #42261
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I'm working on baking cheesecake cupcakes. . .
Yes Please!
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #42262
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Yes Please!
My trebuchet will not quite reach that far. The picnic I was baking them for just got cancelled, due to rain.

So I palmed them off on my old friends from college, who live nearby.

Man with cheesecake has friends everywhere. . . .
Old 05-11-2019, 05:22 PM   #42263
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
You'll get actual conversations if you post something more interesting than this. There've been a LOT of posts like this, over the years. (Heck, see post #2 in this thread.) They get ignored by now. Sorry.
Well, Badgood, at least it was factually accurate. :-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 08:48 PM   #42264
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
Watching hockey!
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 03:35 AM   #42265
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Since I've been listening to music a lot lately, I treated myself to a three month subscription to Spotify Premium. I've been mostly listening to music I listened to in my teens; Aeromsith, Guns 'n Roses, Bryan Adams, etc. Spotify recommended a 90s Rock Anthem playlist, which had a lot of my favourite songs. I made my own 90s playlist now. It's great to listen to all these songs again. It brings back memories of making my own mix tapes. Making playlists is so much easier, especially when you don't have to buy cd's to have access to the songs.
Old 05-13-2019, 07:03 PM   #42266
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

doing strange things. . . .

I decided to look up my avatar on Google. Here's what I got for my recent post of Slicetime.

"Science Fiction Edward, Ralph Sir: Slicetime. v1. 7 May 2019 ...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=3842729

6 days ago - Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now. Ralph Sir Edward's Avatar. Posts: 9,759. Karma: 25328072. Join Date: Jan ..."

What's strange is I can't find the quote "Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now. "

How can I get tired of getting Karma? It's the biggest thing in my retirement portfolio . . .

Old 05-13-2019, 09:45 PM   #42267
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Taking a brief breather from helping my son prepare for a math exam.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:37 AM   #42268
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

I just spend a couple of hours making jewelry. I had planned on just sorting my supplies in the extra containers I had gotten. But then I made the bracelet I've been planning to make. Whilst making that I got an idea for a necklace. Which was harder to make than I anticipated; I made it with cord. Using a knot to tie the charm wasn't hard, but getting the right length for for the closure was hard. I didn't have enough length for a knot, as I had planned, so I had to use a crimp bead. Not the most elegant solution, but it'll do for now. I might redo it later, when I have more cord in the right colour.

I had planned to spend the afternoon reading, but it's now time to head downstairs and get the kittens' dinner.
Old 05-14-2019, 01:28 PM   #42269
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Just brewing my second cuppa KPB.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:23 AM   #42270
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

I'm getting ready for a day out. A story had an offer for a cheap train ticket to travel for free for a day after 11am. I have been thinking of visiting the city of Maastricht for a while now and this was a great deal.

There's a direct train from my town to Maastricht just after 11am, it'll take two hours to get there. I'll have lunch and my only plans are visiting two stores, an art supply store and a book store in a beautiful church, but other than that I'm just enjoying the day out and the train trip (I love long train rides).

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?