Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-12-2015, 05:34 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (iTunes UK) The Good Girl [Family vs Stalker Psychological Suspense Thriller]

The Good Girl by Mary Kubica is her debut psychological suspense thriller centred around a family's reaction to a crime under investigation as a chance-met stalker escalates to the next level, free courtesy of publisher Harlequin's Mills & Boon daughter-clone's MIRA imprint for their less-romantic literary/mystery/suspense novels.

This is a featured freebie in the iTunes UK store's Discover a New Author long weekend promo. It's also been optioned for a film adaptation, according to the blurb, and will apparently have a 2nd-in-series, Pretty Baby, released on July 28th.

Currently free, just through Monday @ iTunes UK (and Ireland, but not any of the usual EU/Oceania countries that sometimes get the UK freebies that I spot-checked, though YMMV). Price-drop-check linkage for Amazon UK for your Report A Lower Price convenience.

Description
A compulsive debut that reveals how, even in the perfect family, nothing is as it seems…

I've been following her for the past few days. I know where she buys her groceries, where she has her dry cleaning done, where she works. I don't know the colour of her eyes or what they look like when they're scared. But I will.

Mia Dennett can't resist a one-night stand with the enigmatic stranger she meets in a bar.

But going home with him might turn out to be the worst mistake of Mia's life…
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
expired freebie