Replace it with a 7" Voyage 45 41.28%
Leave it gone 10 9.17%
Don't care 18 16.51%
What is a Kindle Voyage? 4 3.67%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2018, 12:58 PM   #31
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrf View Post
Wait, how did you get 50 percent off the Voyage? Does it double the 25% if do two trade-ins?
Yes, it did for me. I doubled up the last time I bought a Voyage as well, so was tickled that it worked again. I contacted customer service to make sure that it was doubled.
Tarana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:00 PM   #32
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Yes, it did for me. I doubled up the last time I bought a Voyage as well, so was tickled that it worked again. I contacted customer service to make sure that it was doubled.
Great deal on your new Voyage Tarana !
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:07 PM   #33
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
I'd love even an 8 inch one, but it will never happen. The niche group who wants it is probably too small to be profitable.
I really like the 7.8" Kobo Aura One Limited Edition (32GB).
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 12:08 PM   #34
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
I could go for a 5" Voyage.
I thought I had listed every reasonable selection.

If it fit in a shirt pocket, I think a 5" Voyage would be great.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 12:14 PM   #35
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
I'd love even an 8 inch one, but it will never happen. The niche group who wants it is probably too small to be profitable.
That's what they said about bringing back page turn buttons. It took years, but it happened.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
voyage