Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #121
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Well, my c/s baby was Aug 30, and my hbac baby was Aug 31... either of those days are nice for birthdays! Youʻre getting a Virgo regardless, so might as well share birthday with one of mine. Now, do you go for inquisitive high achiever (8-30), or drama queen full of charm (8-31)?
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #122
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Well, my c/s baby was Aug 30, and my hbac baby was Aug 31... either of those days are nice for birthdays! Youʻre getting a Virgo regardless, so might as well share birthday with one of mine. Now, do you go for inquisitive high achiever (8-30), or drama queen full of charm (8-31)?
Ciao Krispy

what are c/s and hbac
of grace?
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2010, 08:05 PM   #123
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
oh sorry! c/s- cesarian section, hbac- home birth after cesarian section (vbac is vaginal birth after cesarian section (or caesarian section, however you want to write it).

Iʻve had one of each of those
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #124
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
She is off swimming...says it helps the comfort level. I am cleaning.

Amazing how backwards life is at the moment.

I am guessing that the baby will come in 4 days. Maybe I should have a guess the "delivery" poll for karma. lol
It'll be the 30th, that'll make her 10days better than the others!
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #125
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Samantha is nice too.
Page 3 girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Charlotte
Spider or harlot!

SneakySnake I tell you! or Sherry There's even a song about her.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2010, 08:11 PM   #126
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
oh sorry! c/s- cesarian section, hbac- home birth after cesarian section (vbac is vaginal birth after cesarian section (or caesarian section, however you want to write it).

Iʻve had one of each of those
Thank you.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #127
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
or Sherry There's even a song about her.
As someone who shares a name with a popular song, may I just say: please don't do it! She'll learn to hate that song very early in her life.

FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #128
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
As someone who shares a name with a popular song, may I just say: please don't do it! She'll learn to hate that song very early in her life.

Is it Peggy Sue or Peggy Gordon?

What's wrong with Sherry baby?
Old 08-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #129
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:

Think Beatles...not the Four Seasons.

Quote:
Michelle, ma belle.
Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble,
Tres bien ensemble.
Gak.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #130
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Lucky for me the song about me was the B side of single from an obscure Brisbane band. It was pointed out to me by a work colleague 25 years ago. I, and most others had never heard of it.

Last edited by SneakySnake; 08-22-2010 at 11:28 PM. Reason: the 'A' side was about Lee Remick!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:06 AM   #131
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I got it!
The perfect girl's name!
From a song that is a classic!

"Cherry Pie" by Warrant!
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:20 AM   #132
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon Man View Post
Eowyn? Something elfish!
Eowyn wasn't elvish, she was a woman of Rohan. And if you name the baby "Eowyn", she'll come out riding on a horse (the people of Rohan being a horse-riding nation).
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #133
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
I havent had too much time to hang lately.

Wife has been keeping me busy on last minute chores. *sigh*
oh! she is having YOU nest!!! interesting! I think these modern pregnancies have merit!

Quote:

Sherry totally sucks. check my previous entry on it. sorry if part of sneaky snake is sherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Eowyn wasn't elvish, she was a woman of Rohan. And if you name the baby "Eowyn", she'll come out riding on a horse (the people of Rohan being a horse-riding nation).
now that frigging ROCKS!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:37 AM   #134
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I just got a mental picture of h_t's wife giving birth to a baby on a horse.
And she won't stop screaming.

Can you ladies really stretch that much?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:44 AM   #135
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
I just got a mental picture of h_t's wife giving birth to a baby on a horse.
And she won't stop screaming.

Can you ladies really stretch that much?
uh, no. but you can lay backwards on a horse. especially a cooperative one
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a happy_terd production