Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Nook Bookstore and B/N Mastercard Discount

I know I asked a couple times, and I think there may be some other people that were curious.

You know how B/N made that big stink about how our membership rewards cards wouldn't work with digital content? Well - - they were right.

But, if you have a B/N Mastercard and link it to your account, any books purchased on the B/N nook store count towards giving you their 10% rebate, or whatever it works out to.

So, if you have a B/N Mastercard, you end up saving roughly 10% off the list price of their ebooks as a credit to your account.

I bought Ozzy Osbourne's "autobiography" last night, I know I know...anyway.

The B/N price was $9.99, I got a $0.50 credit for the purchase, essentially making the book $9.49, cheaper than Amazon, Sony, and a few other places. And it's not just their bestsellers, every other purchase has discounted from $0.30 - $0.75. =)
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Oh, wow. I'd avoided getting a new cc but this might just be worth it
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert