Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #286
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Keep it up! You folks are doing great!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #287
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I've been doing some editing and rewrites and I'm now up to 50,669. Can't wait til Wednesday, when we offically tally...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #288
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
39,141. It's bed time now. Hopefully.
I plan on getting up early and killing the morning and afternoon writing. If all goes well, I should get my green bar tomorrow afternoon.
That's if Comcast doesn't screw up my mojo when their tech comes out.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:08 PM   #289
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Go Jaxx and Douglas! I just hit 35,000 and am on the hairy edge of not making it. Meanwhile:

CONGRATULATIONS to pshrynk, the first official winner from MobileRead (I think--I might not have you all on my buddy list).

I want that purple bar that says "Winner." Did you get anything with the win besides congratulations, pshrynk??

Way to go!!

I know Wyldkit has earned it, will be looking for her purple bar any time now.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #290
wyldkit
Connoisseur
wyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it iswyldkit knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500 (until I have enough Sony Rewards points for the PRS-300)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
It's there now. I didn't realize it was live. There's a web badge and certificate you can download. The real goodies (CreateSpace proof copy offer, deal on Scrivener) will be available December 2.

I'm actually sitting down *right now* to try to get moving on my new novel. I may try to keep working on the Star Trek one, but now I'm on to my Amelia Earhart mystery novel that I'm super-excited about!

Good luck everyone! You can get to 50K! Just add aliens and ninjas if you have to.
wyldkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2009, 10:01 PM   #291
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Go Jaxx and Douglas! I just hit 35,000 and am on the hairy edge of not making it. Meanwhile:

CONGRATULATIONS to pshrynk, the first official winner from MobileRead (I think--I might not have you all on my buddy list).

I want that purple bar that says "Winner." Did you get anything with the win besides congratulations, pshrynk??

Way to go!!

I got a little bling for my siggy...
Old 11-25-2009, 04:10 AM   #292
Filark
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Awesome!! Love the bling!

Wyldkit, I just checked my Writing Buddies and there was your purple banner! I also noticed you have added some more words, which makes sense now that I see you are working on something super-exciting!! That's the best!

Thank you for the aliens and ninjas advice--I may have to use it.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #293
pshrynk

Wyldkit actually beat me by about a week.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #294
Douglas Rhodes
Connoisseur
Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Storm, laptop
4700 words, I can see the finish line a comin'.
Douglas Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:43 PM   #295
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Aaaaaaaaand....we have a winner!!!!!!!

Now the editing begins. The last four days were absolute chaos. I forgot I had a girlfriend and two cats...lol.

Last edited by jaxx6166; 11-26-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #296
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Aaaaaaaaand....we have a winner!!!!!!!
YAY! Good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Now the editing begins. The last four days were absolute chaos. I forgot I had a girlfriend and two cats...lol.
Do you still have all three?
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:35 PM   #297
jaxx6166
Wizard

LOL. Good question. I'm not entirely sure. I know I still have one cat. He would step on the poor mac every night at like 2am!
Old 11-27-2009, 01:52 AM   #298
Filark

Congratulations, Jaxx!! <she says, coveting his winner banner>
Old 11-27-2009, 09:36 AM   #299
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
congratulations to all the winners ! i'm really impressed.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #300
Douglas Rhodes
Connoisseur
Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Storm, laptop
I did it! 50266!

Douglas Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote