Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 04:47 AM   #1
dastardydan
dastardydan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Stephan in singapore looking for a good fit E-ink reader

Searching for the replacement to carrying around my Docs on my Laptop as I have for the past 12 years planinng on utilizing a smaller instrument than the sub notebooks and full fledged operaitng systems which as time has gone past are proving more overkill fo rth especific needs I have with work and personal requirements.
dastardydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, dastardydan!

I can download Doc files to my Sony 700. However, there is a great Ebook Reader Matrix in MR's Wiki that could help you choose exactly the kind of reader to best suit you. Good luck.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert