Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-30-2024, 03:30 AM   #1
Luck318
Luck318 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Era 16GB
Exclamation PB Era FW bugs

Hello, this is my first post in which I want to share some firmware bugs that bother me. I haven't read the previous threads, so I may not be the first to report these bugs.

1. When you turn off the G sensor with the screen upside down, the screen orientation is reset to the default position. Thus, there is no way to fix the position of the main menu upside down to read lying on your side (although you can fix the position in the app reader by adjusting the screen orientation in the app reader).

2. When you reboot the device, the “Save translation as a note” setting is reset to the default “Translated word, translation, context”.

3. The dictionary (translation of a word by tap) closes when changing the screen orientation using the G sensor to landscape position. After this, the dictionary has to be opened again. This does not happen when changing the screen position upside down, only when switching to landscape mode.

4. Calling up the app reader menu by pressing a physical button occurs with a second delay. While calling the menu by tapping on the screen occurs almost without delay.
Luck318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 01:37 PM   #2
dmalinovsky
Enthusiast
dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad Color 3
I suggest sending this information to Pocketbook Support, they're pretty responsive. I don't think any Pocketbook representative reads this forum.
dmalinovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert