Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-31-2023, 12:38 PM   #1
Crowriver
Groupie
Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many!
Cool AI Read in Firmware 3.5

Recently updated my Nova 3 Colour to Firmware 3.5. I'm intrigued by the AI Read function in NeoReader under Split View. Very handy for providing summaries and descriptions, etc.

However I am wondering about custom queries beyond the group of "Frequently Used Tools" provided as shortcuts. No documentation in the manual or Boox web site as far as I can tell. Anyone have any ideas on how to create a custom prompt for AI Read?
Crowriver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ai read, boox, firmware 3.5, prompts