Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-09-2023, 03:38 PM   #1
LJS
LJS began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Tab Ultra
Chrome icon doesn’t appear on desktop

New Boox user here.

I installed Chrome on my Tab Ultra. However it doesn’t appear on my desktop. Is there a setting I need to access to control which icons appear on my desktop?
LJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 03:52 PM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJS View Post
I installed Chrome on my Tab Ultra. However it doesn’t appear on my desktop. Is there a setting I need to access to control which icons appear on my desktop?
Uninstall Chrome and reinstall
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
boox, chrome