Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-08-2024, 07:30 PM   #46
BiliBug
Connoisseur
BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage (Formerly KKB, PW1, PW3, KV, OA3)
Help with mrpi kual not targetting your device?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Yep, it was missing from the "seen in the wild" list in KindleTool.

I've just added it, but you'll have to respin packages yourself for now.

Sorry...

So after reading and getting a crash course on how to compile kindletool with the updated device codes, so that I can respin the packages, I ran into the known issue below, which prevents me from being able to compile and install kindletool. Yes, I'm running an intel Mac.

configure.ac:144: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_FAILURE

If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.

See the Autoconf documentation.

configure.ac:384: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB

But, thank you NiLuJe. I guess I'll wait until the packages are updated on the snapshot page.

UPDATE: after a lot of reading and learning, I managed to find and install current release versions of the tools. I was able to download and build the new kindletool package with updated devices, and respun the python and librarysync bin files. Installed with success!

Thanks again for the help, and learning opportunity!

Last edited by BiliBug; 01-09-2024 at 10:04 PM.
BiliBug is offline   Reply With Quote