Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-24-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
iLiad Shoulder Bag/Pouch

Anyone with a v2 iLiad that might be interested in selling the shoulder bag? I'm looking for one, but am not too interested in paying the exhorbitant shipping charges from the two vendors selling them........

Please drop me a PM if you have one.

-tnx,

Jeff
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:53 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have they stopped supplying the shoulder bag with the iLiad? When I got my v1, I got it as standard in the box!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2008, 09:39 AM   #3
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
I got the shoulder bag with my v2 iLiad a couple of months ago.
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mine didn't come with one. It's a v1 that I purchased from the batch of unopened units from Arinc. (eFlybook project) I do not know when they were originally purchased.....

-Jeff
Old 03-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
JWLaRue
Addict

Many thanks to those who PM'd me. I have a shoulder bag coming my way.

-Jeff
Advert
Old 01-06-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
renushan
Enthusiast
renushan began at the beginning.

Device: ONYX BOOX M92
Hello, any of the others interested in selling shoulder bag? I would like to get one, too. Please message me.
renushan is offline   Reply With Quote