Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-23-2023, 01:57 AM   #1
PaulJDrew
PaulJDrew began at the beginning.

Device: none
Post Handbook for a Disciple of Jesus

I have a new release book about discipleship.

The Handbook for a Disciple of Jesus contains the most powerful scripture promises of the Bible and they are categorized and indexed for easy use.

This handbook is designed for those who want to study and know the Word of God. These scriptures are the Bible foundation that a disciple of Jesus needs to know in order to understand his new identity In Christ and to energize his faith walk. This discipleship handbook is the daily companion of an active Christian and can be carried around for daily use.

It is essentially a condensed discipleship course and can be used to disciple others. All those who strive for discipleship should be well accustomed with, and make use of these scriptures.

I hope that you can give little of your precious time to read it and let me know your thoughts about the book.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BWWVRKVK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-hdj-front-cover.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	317.1 KB
ID:	200542  
PaulJDrew is offline   Reply With Quote