Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-12-2022, 07:47 AM   #46
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
An ARM based Chromebook and like Hobnail describes might be a good combo tablet/keyboard for Android if the price is right. I do have a Lenovo Yoga Tab (Android, no keyboard) which has round bulge and built in stand so nice for speaker audio, battery life and BT keyboard. There is a 3G/4G version about €300.
My main Lenovo Laptop is six yo now but still good, E460 & under €500 with i5 & GPU option. I have an old one I got S/H that suffers from slightly too small screen, though the screen swivels and folds over keyboard and has touch plus Wacom. Had Win7 now Linux.

I think a decent S/H laptop is better value than a new Chromebook but some of the hardly used €150 ones in CEX might be a bargain if not too old or too low spec and can run Linux & Android.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote