Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-29-2008, 07:05 AM   #1
KY_TY
KY_TY began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Hello from Northern Kentucky

Hello from Northern KY/Metro Cincinnati. I’m a senior who is new to this whole eBook thing and was delighted to stumble across Mobile Read. While I’m fairly technical, the advice and wisdom of the people in the forum areas will be invaluable.

My wife and I are taking a 30 day, eight country, trip to Europe next year where we will be limited to one suitcase per person. We were in a quandary on how to manage tour books and at least some recreational reading materials, hence our interest in eReaders. After doing a little research, I have purchased a Sony PRS-700 which I will give to my wife as a Christmas present. Now to learn how to make the most of this device…..

Best Regards - Tom
KY_TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Tom
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2008, 04:29 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Tom and welcome to the Forum. eBook readers are excellent for travel and you will really appreciate it's portability.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote