Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-13-2018, 03:47 PM   #61
bongio
Connoisseur
bongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the rough

Device: Energy eReader Pro HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by citytrader View Post
UPDATE 2: My order was just shipped with tracking info.
Mine is currently in preparation for shipment.
bongio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:14 PM   #62
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongio View Post
Mine is currently in preparation for shipment.
It may be in that stage for a week or so. And then it may be in the "shipping" stage for a week or so. Mine was. On both counts. But it will arrive. In my experience Booxtor is reliable. The Note is the second device which I have bought through him, and I would not hesitate to do so again.

Indeed I just received my replacement stylus from him. I had placed the order for it at the same time I placed my order for the Note. I generally like to know that I have a replacement stylus on hand for such devices. Haven't ever lost one, but it provides a little peace of mind.

However, for some reason, it didn't ship with the Note. Maybe it was an oversight. Maybe it wasn't available at the time. But I sent him an email and I received it today.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2018, 02:12 AM   #63
bongio
Connoisseur
bongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
It may be in that stage for a week or so. And then it may be in the "shipping" stage for a week or so.
Mine is still in preparation for shipment. But I live in Italy, so I hope the delivery won't take too long.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:30 AM   #64
bongio
Connoisseur

UPDATE: I've just received an email with the tracking number from UPS. The delivery is scheduled for this wednesday.
Old 04-18-2018, 11:53 AM   #65
citytrader
Connoisseur
citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: BOOX Note
Yesterday I received my Note (I live in Mexico) with the cover and a small led lamp, the delay was related to the manufacturer (I paid it on 22/3) so I can say that from Ereader store all went fine and I will only suggest to them to improve the communication.
If I need to buy other stuff from Ereader store, I will do it again without hesitation.
citytrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2018, 03:21 PM   #66
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I ordered a tablet stand, multifunctional version, this morning at 11:00. Ereader.store shipped the item at 15:30.

Booxtor's shop shipped my item 3½ hours after the order.

This, in general, is much faster that mainstream suppliers.

Last edited by mdp; 04-19-2018 at 04:40 AM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 04:20 PM   #67
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
IMPORTANT! Please read first!

Current longer processing time of Onyx Note orders is only due to production bottlenecks at the producing factory (demand currently exceeds production output). We can not influence it. Therefore the processing time is indicated in working days and as approx. duration. We get new batches every 10-14 days. From these batches the pre-orders are served to 100%. Unfortunately, currently the produced quantity does not suffice to make up stock. Everything is already sold out by pre-order. Many hundreds of pre-orders have already been shipped. The fluctuating waiting time must be considered and accepted in your decision, though.

At the moment we receive a lot of messages (also repeated several times) from some impatient pre-orderers with questions about delivery dates of their particular orders. Replying to these messages causes immense effort and also frustration on our side. If you do not have time to wait, please do not place your order for this product and wait for the time when we can deliver from stock quickly.

Our customer service and contact page are primarily there to clarify technical issues or possible problems with already delivered products. In order to provide the best service quality for this area, in future only such questions will be answered and questions about delivery dates will be ignored! We ask you for your understanding and more patience!
https://ereader.store/en/e-book-read...x-note-25.html

I am really wondering why some people seem to bitch around a lot. I don't mind waiting a little longer.

E.g I don't need the 1 hour Amazon delivery. Who needs this anyway? Don't you have other stuff to do?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 03:57 AM   #68
DenisR
Connoisseur
DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.

Device: Onyx Boox Max2
Talking Max2 in a week !

Hello,

I must also complain about e-reader.store : they are too quick

I ordered a Max2 on Tuesday at 09:30. Booxtor shipped it at 20:40. UPS took it in charge the next day and I should receive it tomorrow, on Friday. It did not wait it before next week

My main use uses will be epub / pdf reading, music scores (in pdf) reading and annotating.
I need a 13"3 for the music scores because a 10" (Android tablet) is too small for most of them. the LCD tablet is also eyes tiring and has far too much reflective capacity !
DenisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 04:48 AM   #69
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
I don't mind waiting a little longer.

E.g I don't need the 1 hour Amazon delivery. Who needs this anyway? Don't you have other stuff to do?
Let's not swing: people have full right to scheduling, when possible, and yesterday remains better than tomorrow, when reasonable.

Booxtor's shop can work faster than Amazon, which is a value.

When he sells the tickets for the Beatles reunion at the Abbey road's bar, limited places, specially featuring the return of Lennon, it is a different matter because of the extra variables included.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:38 PM   #70
DenisR
Connoisseur
DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.

Device: Onyx Boox Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
Booxtor's shop can work faster than Amazon, which is a value.
Hello,

I confirm :
Max2 ordered on Tuesday 09:30
UPS delivered it on Friday 09:30
Total : 72 h

not bad, isn't it ?

Now discovering how to manage the beast !

Denis
DenisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 08:52 PM   #71
rpvreviews
Enthusiast
rpvreviews began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note 10.3; Various Kindles in past
Can someone who ordered Onyx Boox Note 10.3" to US from ereaderstore,
1. can you tell what was total $ value that came to. Is customs charged upfront or you have to pay UPS.
2. Will UPS leave item behind or ask for signature confirmation? Looking for answers before ordering..
3. Also did the product come undamaged. I had bad experiences with UPS delivery also in past internationally..

If someone has patience to answer these greatly appreciate it.
rpvreviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 11:56 AM   #72
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpvreviews View Post
Can someone who ordered Onyx Boox Note 10.3" to US from ereaderstore,
1. can you tell what was total $ value that came to. Is customs charged upfront or you have to pay UPS.
2. Will UPS leave item behind or ask for signature confirmation? Looking for answers before ordering..
3. Also did the product come undamaged. I had bad experiences with UPS delivery also in past internationally..

If someone has patience to answer these greatly appreciate it.
I ordered from the ereaderstore and I live in Canada, but perhaps my responses to your questions will be of some help.

1. I had to pay duty on my Note. It was minimal. I was given the option by UPS to pay it in advance online or to pay it at the door.

2. If you pay any applicable fees in advance, they said they would be able to leave it at the door or with someone else. There was a knock on my door, but nobody there when I answered it. The delivery person had simply left the package against my door. I was somewhat surprised that they didn't seem to need a signature.

3. The package arrived in perfect condition. No problems. There were also no problems with the original Max which I ordered from the ereaderstore last year.

Last edited by Question Mark; 04-25-2018 at 11:58 AM.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:37 PM   #73
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumalcan View Post
quite offensive note from your side. And i am not the son of amazon, i actually try to avoid shopping there.

* I did not target 'patience is a lost art' specifically to Amazon.
* And I don't think it's offensive. It sounds like your dedicated to the 'instant gratification' mindset? It's a logistic problem where a lot of things won't always go your way.

I have the impression you make a big deal out of that little things.

Last edited by joblack; 04-26-2018 at 12:40 PM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote