Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-27-2017, 06:40 AM   #121
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
it seems people in europe are getting theirs before those in the u.s.
There is a lot of competition in the European market, Tolino (bought bei Rakuten) one of the biggest. Maybe that has something to do with Amazons distribution strategy.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 07:52 AM   #122
readergirl77
readergirl77 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlerss View Post
My Oasis (32GB/WiFi) shipment has already been processed, it's leaving the warehouse tonight and will arrive on Monday Oct. 30th!
Your Oasis? Lucky you! My covers are apparently arriving on 30th, followed by the device itself a day later. Will be looking forward to the reactions of those who get their Kindles early!!
readergirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2017, 11:42 AM   #123
rguion
Zealot
rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlerss View Post
My Oasis (32GB/WiFi) shipment has already been processed, it's leaving the warehouse tonight and will arrive on Monday Oct. 30th!
A treat for Halloween! Please let us know how you like it.
rguion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:10 PM   #124
selianth
Enthusiast
selianth began at the beginning.

So jealous of you folks getting your Kindles early. Best Buy still says "get it Oct 31" but I would have expected the preorder to go into some kind of processing/preparing status by today. I'm just impatient!
selianth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:37 PM   #125
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by selianth View Post
So jealous of you folks getting your Kindles early. Best Buy still says "get it Oct 31" but I would have expected the preorder to go into some kind of processing/preparing status by today. I'm just impatient!
Tuesday is four days away. I certainly don't expect mine to ship until Monday.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2017, 12:49 PM   #126
dublincheri
Zealot
dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, new Basic 2022
Mine still says "expected" to ship today but not processing /preparing AND still able to be cancelled so I think not. Oh well it was fun to think about seeing it early!
dublincheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 01:33 PM   #127
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
I called Best Buy last week to see if they had display models to review and they did not. The reply was not to expect them on display until close to the release date. I'm going to be near a BB tomorrow--will drop in to see if it's close enough to the release date.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:51 PM   #128
Tharos
Connoisseur
Tharos began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Moon+ Reader pro
In Germany it should be delivered on Saturday. Possibly because of the holidays next week. Or the competition of the Tolino Epos.
Tharos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:58 PM   #129
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dublincheri View Post
Mine still says "expected" to ship today but not processing /preparing AND still able to be cancelled so I think not. Oh well it was fun to think about seeing it early!
Same for me. Was hoping for Monday delivery, but doesn’t appear likely at this point.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:02 PM   #130
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Well Amazon have now written to me telling me my cover is back to a Tuesday delivery
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:07 PM   #131
John Hopper
Addict
John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Well Amazon have now written to me telling me my cover is back to a Tuesday delivery
I had the same thing, an email saying my cover would come on Monday, then a few hours later another email saying it would come on Tuesday. Tuesday is good for me as I am on leave then to receive them.
John Hopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:11 PM   #132
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Interesting - my cover's still showing as Monday. Not that there's any benefit to receiving the cover before the actual device!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:13 PM   #133
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopper View Post
I had the same thing, an email saying my cover would come on Monday, then a few hours later another email saying it would come on Tuesday. Tuesday is good for me as I am on leave then to receive them.
I loved the way the email referred to their "supplier" changing the dates. They are the supplier
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:36 PM   #134
athenat
athenat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
Well my cover is coming on the 31st, but the device won't make it until 11/7? I am jealous of people getting it early....lol. Oh well, enjoy everyone and post pics.
athenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 07:56 PM   #135
Carmelreader
Groupie
Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, kindle HDX 8.9, ipad pro, ipad mini 2, Voyage, Oasis 2
I ordered mine today. 32 gb/wifi with merlot cover. Cover to arrive Nov 2 and kindle the 21st. Sent my last year's Oasis (which I never bonded with) in for trade in today. If in great condition, mine is hardly used, they will pay $100. I really like the idea of a bigger screen, getting rid of that cover etc.
Carmelreader is offline   Reply With Quote