Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-28-2017, 02:26 PM   #136
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Ordered 8g/wifi/special offers on 10.31.17, not yet shipped, to arrive tuesday, october 31st.

No plans to listen to any audiobooks with the Oasis, I download mp3's from local libray and use phone or ancient mp3 player only on long commutes.
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 08:31 AM   #137
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I pre-ordered the 32GB, wi-fi+cellular, without special offers. Arriving October 31.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2017, 08:32 AM   #138
zooby
zooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle keyboard, kindle voyage, kindle oasis
Anyone in the UK been dispatched yet? Mine been stuck on preparing to dispatch since 1pm yesterday.
zooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 08:33 AM   #139
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooby View Post
Anyone in the UK been dispatched yet? Mine been stuck on preparing to dispatch since 1pm yesterday.
No, and I wouldn't expect dispatch until late tomorrow.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:12 AM   #140
jemc
Quietly Lurking...
jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, iDevices, others
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemc View Post
Arriving Oct 31, 2017
And shipped on Oct 28, 2017 from a warehouse in Indiana, USA.
jemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2017, 09:12 AM   #141
zooby
zooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enoughzooby will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, and I wouldn't expect dispatch until late tomorrow.
My expected dispatch date was 28th.
Old 10-29-2017, 09:15 AM   #142
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
My expected dispatch date was 28th.
Is that what it's still showing? Mine says "Will Dispatch 30 Oct", which is what you'd expect for next-day delivery. I shouldn't worry about it - I'm sure you'll get it on Tuesday, as scheduled.
Old 10-29-2017, 09:48 AM   #143
John Hopper
Addict
John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Mine still says that it will be dispatched on 30th and will arrive on 31st. It has said this all along (there were a few hours on Friday when the cover was going to arrive on the 30th, but that changed back to the 31st).
John Hopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:55 AM   #144
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopper View Post
Mine still says that it will be dispatched on 30th and will arrive on 31st. It has said this all along (there were a few hours on Friday when the cover was going to arrive on the 30th, but that changed back to the 31st).
Mine simply says "Arriving 31st, pre ordered".
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:59 AM   #145
John Hopper
Addict
John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I'm off work on Tuesday (booked before the advent of the new Kindle, but now very handy). I doubt I will get much done while eagerly anticipating is arrival and then setting it up, but it's great fun, isn't it?
John Hopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:03 AM   #146
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
It'll show you the expected dispatch date if you click the "Track Package" button.
Old 10-29-2017, 10:51 AM   #147
dublincheri
Zealot
dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, new Basic 2022
Mine was expected to ship on the 27th, on the 28th it changed to "shipping soon" where it remains. It very plainly says two day shipping and is not preparing for dispatch so it's looking like Wednesday at best for me. No expected dispatch or delivery date that I can find anywhere on the screen.
dublincheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:54 AM   #148
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Is that what it's still showing? Mine says "Will Dispatch 30 Oct", which is what you'd expect for next-day delivery. I shouldn't worry about it - I'm sure you'll get it on Tuesday, as scheduled.
Mine says the same (ordered Oct 16 from Amazon UK). The delivery date is still Nov 8-10.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 11:15 AM   #149
zooby

Just had mine dispatched!
Latest update: Sunday, 29 Oct
15:11 Parcel has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit
Old 10-29-2017, 05:10 PM   #150
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
It'll show you the expected dispatch date if you click the "Track Package" button.
Thank you, I didn't know that. Despatch is tomorrow
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote