Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-05-2024, 01:07 AM   #11101
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
While looking for other things, I happened to notice that the audiobook of Wild Irish Heart, which is the first in Tricia O'Malley's Mystic Cove series, seems to be free right now at Kobo US and UK. It's not free at Kindle/Audible that I can see, although I am far from an expert on audiobooks.

Info and links in this post in the Romance thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=4402907
This book is one of over 900 free audiobooks at Kobo. These books are linked in the OP.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 07:00 PM   #11102
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Aaah, see there - I'll have to go take a look at the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
This book is one of over 900 free audiobooks at Kobo. These books are linked in the OP.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2024, 11:54 AM   #11103
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Link for Audible daily book and all sales.

https://www.audible.com/ep/audiobook-deals

15% off 3 credit bundles deal is back.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:37 AM   #11104
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Two for one sale ending the 18th

https://www.audible.com/special-prom...1-8ddbcf73d3a8
Old 03-14-2024, 12:24 PM   #11105
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Audible UK 3 months for 99p YMMV

Received and took advantage of this offer on Audible's home page audible.co.uk despite cancelling my membership a few months back. YMMV but worth checking to see if you are eligible.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2024, 04:28 PM   #11106
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post

I'm curious why there are sales and deals in the US Audible there are not such for the UK? I think this just proves my point that Amazon cares about the US stores yet could care less everywhere else.

Last edited by JSWolf; 03-14-2024 at 04:31 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 04:32 PM   #11107
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm curious why there are sales and deals in the US Audible there are not such for the UK?
There are similar sales from time to time, and I post when I an active member. Not too many UK members on this forum?
Old 03-14-2024, 06:39 PM   #11108
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
Received and took advantage of this offer on Audible's home page audible.co.uk despite cancelling my membership a few months back. YMMV but worth checking to see if you are eligible.
Thank you!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 06:41 PM   #11109
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm curious why there are sales and deals in the US Audible there are not such for the UK? I think this just proves my point that Amazon cares about the US stores yet could care less everywhere else.
I can't resist noting that the price for the typical monthly credit is far cheaper in the UK....
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:44 PM   #11110
ngrant
Gadget Lover

Audible UK has better pricing than Audible US on many titles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I can't resist noting that the price for the typical monthly credit is far cheaper in the UK....
Once you are a member you also get this offer
3 Extra Credits £18.00 (Only £6.00/credit)
I have used this to buy more credits when there's a 2-for-1 sale with titles that I actually want to buy. Happened last year when I picked up a bunch of Maigret audiobooks for not a lot of money.

And the annual plan, as you have noted, is much cheaper than Audible US
Audible Premium Plus (12 Credits) £69.99 per year
The Audible Plus catalog is also nice, I can always find stuff to listen to in addition to my credit purchases.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:16 PM   #11111
ngrant
Gadget Lover

Audible US 3 months @ 99 cents/month YMMV

On Audible.com home page (when signed out) -- exp 01 May @ 11:59 pm PT

Limited-Time Offer
Get Audible Premium Plus for only $0.99/month for the first 3 months

but I got the offer anyway, having cancelled my last membership just a month ago. Does this spell desperation from the Mothership? I don't recall receiving and qualifying for so many special deals before. Got a similar offer on Audible UK (post above)... not complaining though As always, YMMV.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 04-01-2024 at 10:32 PM. Reason: added expiration date
Old 03-18-2024, 02:29 AM   #11112
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Amazon Original Stories -- KU/Prime only -- rental only

Quote:
Blaze -- FREE -- multiple authors -- historical

Unstoppable women igniting change

This fierce collection from New York Times bestselling historical fiction authors sweeps readers back in time with exhilarating short stories of unforgettable female characters. Spanning decades, these indelible women broke through barriers in disparate worlds of art, war, science, love, and injustice and paved the way for other women to follow. Strike a match and blaze a trail.

7 Kindle short stories with audio narration
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:46 PM   #11113
TrevorViking
Wizard

Old 03-18-2024, 09:47 PM   #11114
TrevorViking
Wizard

Two for one sale ending the 18th, just a few more hours

https://www.audible.com/special-prom...1-8ddbcf73d3a8
Old 03-21-2024, 03:05 PM   #11115
ngrant
Gadget Lover

Chirp Dollar Deal Day

https://www.chirpbooks.com/s/dollardealday

100 audiobooks $1 each, March 21-22

While I didn't find much to my taste in this list, there are some nice deals on this page of "Noteworthy Deals"
https://www.chirpbooks.com/audiobook...teworthy-deals such as:
A Thief of Time by Tony Hillerman $4.99
Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari $5.99
Dune: House Atreides By Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson (prequel) $3.99
Dance of Death By Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child $4.99
Wool by Hugh Howey $2.99
Slow Horses by Mick Herron $3.99

and some well-priced titles by my one of my fave authors Robert A. Heinlein starting at $2.99:
https://www.chirpbooks.com/authors/r...ein-audiobooks

You will need the Chirp app to listen to your audiobooks, or you can use a website browser or enable the Chirp skill on Alexa for hands-free listening.

Last edited by ngrant; 03-21-2024 at 03:09 PM.