Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-05-2016, 01:05 PM   #1
Misachat
Misachat began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
conversion of CBR/CBZ to PDF : output is not normal format

hello,

when I use Calibre to convert these files (CBR/CBZ) they generate a pdf which is "cropped". is does not come a normal A4 format. the width seems normal but the height is compressed and does not take the whole page. I can read the text and see the images but it is distorted.
what can I do about it. Is it linked to my parametrisation or is a general problem (I don't find any litterature on this on internet).

thanks,
Misachat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:24 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186697
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2017, 03:23 AM   #3
Misachat
Misachat began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
I did the changes and it works fine in many CBR or CBZ conversions. Yet now there are still one out of 2 or 3 which completely fail and I get a warning from Calibre saying "failed". (i have a sample of about 70 to 80 conversion in the meantime)
what can be the problem ?
Misachat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conversion cbr pdf, pdf cropping