Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-19-2016, 12:28 AM   #1
pargoo
pargoo began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite v2
Sigil 2.0.2 for OS-X?

Can anyone tell me where the fabled Mac version of Sigil 2.0.2 might be found? I've googled until I'm blue in the face, and no, I don't want the 0.6.2 version compiled by pdurrant which runs on later versions of 10.5 because I'm only using 10.5.1, the earliest version of Leopard...
Thanks
pargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 01:49 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
There is no version 2.0.2. I don't know where you got that from. The latest version is 0.9.6...

I don't know if that version runs on 10.5.1 though.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2016, 01:49 AM   #3
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
You can download Sigil 0.2.2 for OSX from the old Sigil Google Code website. This is a universal binary that should run on Leopard.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 08:30 PM   #4
pargoo

Doitsu, thank you heaps
Old 10-20-2016, 12:57 AM   #5
pargoo

PS, for those interested, Sigil v 0.2.4 was the latest version that worked. v 3 was considered incompatible by 10.5.1.
Advert
Old 10-20-2016, 04:21 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
As the 0.2 is really, really old and lacks an enourmous amount of features, perhaps an upgrade of the OS would be in order? And that is only from the Sigil point of view.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote