Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-02-2015, 12:36 PM   #1
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
'New' M96 Case issue ...

Hi --

Overall, I'd agree that the case I got with my M96 is an upgrade -- at least from what I had for my 92 -- with one large exception: for some reason, my case is ... well, I can only call it 'curling up' or warping: it now has a slight toboggan shape, with the long edges being the sides of the toboggan.

This isn't only weird looking. I'm concerned that the side facing the screen will bow out sufficiently to -- in some situations, like carrying the thing in a bag -- endanger the screen itself.

I perhaps mistakenly formed the opinion that the screens on these devices are pretty fragile.

Guess I can use the old case, which I still have ...

/Glenn
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote