Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-14-2014, 08:06 AM   #1
Heba
Connoisseur
Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle DX, Hanvon C18 and Sony Dpt-S1
Question eye friendly exteral screan/laptop?

I wonder what if there's such a thing to use at work/home. Regular LCDs are killing my eyes. I don't care if they are e ink or anything else, I just wanna read anything without being limited to the ereader's software abilities and without killing my eyes.

Thanks.
Heba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:52 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heba View Post
I wonder what if there's such a thing to use at work/home. Regular LCDs are killing my eyes. I don't care if they are e ink or anything else, I just wanna read anything without being limited to the ereader's software abilities and without killing my eyes.
There used to be the SunBook, but apparently they quit making the 10" displays.

http://www.cloversystems.com/SunBook.htm

EDIT: Never mind. I see this is "transflective TFT LCD" -- so it wouldn't have been any better on your eyes anyhow. I thought it was some kind of E-Ink, LCD hybrid.

Last edited by rcentros; 05-14-2014 at 08:56 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
monitors, screans