Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-03-2014, 07:35 AM   #1
kchen88
kchen88 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Unhappy Moon Reader Book Description and Mobi files Problem

I hope I'm not the only one who has the this problem. Ever since Moon Reader was updated a couple months ago, I hated the new updates. Especially the part where you can no longer long tap a book on "My Shelf" or tap the book cover to read the book description. Now I have to tap the book cover, press the edit button, and then read the book description through the editing screen. This makes it for a very annoying inconvenience. Does anyone know how I can read the book description without going through the edit button? It would be greatly appreciated!

Another big thing for me is when I import new books on Moon Reader, it tends to re-import my converted Mobi files, thus creating double copies with messed up titles that comes in random numbers. Then I have to go through the time consuming process of deleting said files by combing through my 1500+ books. Any ideas why it does this?

Thank you so much for any help!
kchen88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book description, mobi, moon reader