Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
PookaLady
Enthusiast
PookaLady began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo , Kindle 3,Kindle Fire
Fire 8'9 HD adobe flash problem..Help please.

I am trying to get the flash player to work.I have dolphin on my Fire.I downloaded the apk for flash player with the link posted in the 40 hints section (in this forum near top). I also have ES File Explorer.

It says downloaded successfully but when open and goes to settings...that is where the problem starts.It goes to the first area for settings but never goes to the next page.After making choice between local or peer.Has anyone else had this problem? I am not a techie wizard but I do have the original K.Fire and have managed to sideload apps before.I also have downloaded some on this Fire.

I tried uninstalling and starting over but same thing happens.I need help.

Well, I finally got it.The link that was shown went to the newer dolphin download.It will not work with flash. You MUST use the 8.51(I think). It definitely is not a 9. anything . I surely would not want anyone else to follow the wrong link.

Last edited by PookaLady; 12-22-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: figured out
PookaLady is offline   Reply With Quote