Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
Cowboom TGIF Tablet Flash Sale (including ereaders)!

Cowboom is having a TGIF flash sale on tablets including many ereaders: I use a chrome extension called "Cowboom Watcher" to alert me when a new item is available. Here are some of the ereading tablets and devices that the group may be interested in:

Amazon D00901 Kindle eReader WiFi 3G 6in E-Ink Display - $39.99
Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3G/Wi-F - Graphite - $49.99 **Probably won't come with a charger**
Barnes and Noble 8GB WiFi NOOK Tablet - $89.99
Barnes & Noble BNRV300 NOOK The Simple Touch eReader - $39.99
Pandigital PRD06E20WWH8 Novel 6in 2GB WiFi eReader - $19.99

The complete list is here.

As always, these are pre-owned devices that are backed by a 30-day postage paid money back guaranty (which I've used and it works very well). Don't forget to check the "Product Condition" before buying - I'd avoid anything "4" or below.
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
Sorry, folks - looks like the sale may be over.
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert