Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 05:37 AM   #1
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Portable Kobo desktop on usb

I read somewhere on here about having the Kobo desktop on a USB drive so if a factory reset had to be done while away from home you could re-initialise the Kobo.

Although I have had no problem with mine I would hate to be away for a couple of weeks and have it happen.

So how do I get a running desktop on the USB or is it simply a matter of downloading the desktop onto the USB and having to set up the desktop on a new PC?

Thanks,

Steve
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote