Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #31
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Today's Kobo Daily Deal is An Irish Country Girl (Irish Country #4) by Patrick Taylor for $2.99,
I'm really torn on this one.

I've been wanting to read this series/author for a while, but starting with #4?! Given the price of the other books($6-8), it's kind of hard to say no to.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:56 AM   #32
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachiekene View Post

I've been wanting to read this series/author for a while, but starting with #4?! Given the price of the other books($6-8), it's kind of hard to say no to.
An Irish Country Doctor (#1 in the series) by Patrick Taylor is $2.99 today at Amazon, but not at Kobo.

http://www.amazon.com/Irish-Country-.../dp/B000Q9ISKY
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #33
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachiekene View Post

3 in series are 2.99 at amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-...lor&sort=price
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:22 AM   #34
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Thanks BelleZora and Koland. I ended up picking up the first in the series.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:42 PM   #35
LibraryCin
Connoisseur
LibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
They had Maze Runner up as the deal, but the buy button had the wrong price (they had $1.99 listed in the ad, which is what it is at Google and elsewhere).

Sometime in the afternoon they noticed the problem and switched to a new book as the Daily Deal.
Yeah, I kept checking. They lost a sale. If they had put it at the $1.99 price and honoured that, I would have bought it. But, as it is, I'll get it from the library.

It's too bad. I heard later that day that Kindle had it at that price.
LibraryCin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert