Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Red face A record ?

I feel silly, but I may have created some sort of record - managed to lose my T1 stylus already.
It took precisely 7 minutes.

Didn't even have a chance to tie a bit of string on it ........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
I have some of those little rubber figure-like cord wraps that come in several colors. I took one of those and slipped beneath the hook on the stylus. It helps me hold the darn think, I could use the rubber edges on the screen if I want to, and it says visible amongst my other black cords on my desk.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I feel silly, but I may have created some sort of record - managed to lose my T1 stylus already.
It took precisely 7 minutes.

Didn't even have a chance to tie a bit of string on it ........
I haven't lost mine yet. I've come close. It's hooked on my cover, but I wish there was a better way to keep it. I miss the old design of the readers where it was part of the reader.
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
I have an MP3 player that does not have a lanyard attachment, so I took my dremel with the tiny drill and drill a hole in the case so I could put one.

The Stylus is perfect for drilling a tiny hole in the "shephard's hook" part and stringing a tiny "lanyard" too so it can be attached somewhere.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:57 AM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
To my ear would look rather ethnically pleasing , I feel..........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert